Diablo, espada, urraco | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Diablo, espada, urraco

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by topcarbon, Mar 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    i had a jalopy, i did not enjoy it.

2. em42

em42 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    I absolutely disagree.

The Urraco is a great little car with a great engine and the Espada is sportier than its bulk suggests.

All these cars are completely different that's why any kind of comparison is so difficult, and the choice is really a matter of taste and expectations.

3. The catfish of all Lamborghini, the Espada, is something that might be an acquired taste for many. Myself, I'd love one. I shoulda bought that orange series 2 with the greenish interior 6 years ago.

I enjoyed my Jalpa. I always thought the build quality was higher than the Countach. It wasn't as fast, but first gear was great for traffic stop & go, and the sound of the v8 was really something.

I would agree with everyone on the Diablo. It's the best buy, but in your case Jason, since you have owned a couple, getting another will be like a rerun. Something will come up. Maybe get a 512tr? I've driven several and they are an absolute blast.

4. hashiriya

hashiriya Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2010
    Espada is a 4 seater LP400.
    Jarama is very "intriguing" in the looks. I don't know if those were imported in the US in the time.

Came across a new old video..
    [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QI9OMxVZf1s[/ame]

5. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    +1. Serious Pinto lookalike.