Diablo Questions | FerrariChat

Diablo Questions

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by zan, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    I'm considering trading my 355 spider for something else. 360 spider was my first thought but I think the prices are still too high. Now I'm leaning toward a diablo. I've narrowed it down to a 99 roadster, I really like an open car, but for less money I can get an 01 6.0 vt or wait for a new Gallardo. What do you guys think? I won't track the car, just weekend cruising.

Also, other than more power, what pros & cons are there, roadster vs. 355?

2. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Owning both, there is never a time that i go into the garage when id rather drive my Spider, than my Diablo. Unless maybe im going to the grocery store or its raining. The DIablo is 10X the car that the 355 is.

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    the 6.0s are AWESOME cars, with a lot of things sorted out. Just make sure the updates are done. Lambos cars seem to have improved with leaps and bounds over the past few years, and the 6.0 is a great car overall.

--Dan

4. modman

modman Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2001
    Wassssuuupp! How's weather been lately Al? It's sucks bad here raining and all and now my car just sits with the charger on it, blah! The 99 roadster is a nice cruiser and I don't know if they'll even come up with another model anytime soon with the removable top, the Murci with the permanent top off is not out yet if it will even happen and the fact there is no cover for protection if it rains and vandal reasons. The value should hold well since it's the last year for it.