Diablo SMASHED by celebrity... | FerrariChat

Diablo SMASHED by celebrity...

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SupercarGuru, Feb 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Hey everyone!

Does anyone know about the 98 diablo roadster blk blk smashed by a celebrity in hollywood...it was on ebay and on wrecked exotics...i remember seeing that car when i was looking to buy one at platinum it had distinctive optioned lambo wheels...

2. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004

Are you talking about Brittney Spears' car? Would'nt be suprised because of the people I have seen driving her car when she is gone(which is about 89% of the time).

3. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Can BS operate a diablo clutch? hehe, that thing prolly burns out every 10 days. She isn't too good with 360's as I recall..

4. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    Spears wrecked a 360 not a Diablo and that was over a year ago anyway.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    The car that was wrecked was Dennis Rodmans.

6. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    britney spears wrecked a 360. well i guess she downshifted going fast into 2nd and it kicked out across 3 lanes or something. she had to pay $25,000 to fix the gearbox i think. it was a rental car and she only had it for about 2 hours.

only celebrity diablo i know was missy eliotts being wrecked by someone driving it for her. i saw that one for sale somewhere.

7. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
  8. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I remember seeing video of Rodman driving that car on one of those Celebrities Uncensored shows. Doesn't surprise me to hear he wrecked it.

9. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Do these celebs actually drive their cars or do they, like all their other purchases, have them for show to flash on MTV programs?!

...I guess it is good that they drive them... but they keep breaking them because they have no idea what they're doing, I'd have a little more respect if they shunted a wall at a track day but blowing a tranny on Rodeo Drive?!?!

10. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    I'm sure they drive them...the problem is that I don't think many of them (or their assistants) have a sense of when to take their vehicles in for preventative maintenance and/or routine check-ups. As a result, the car's probably go into the shops when something breaks, which is probably too late.

How often do you think Dennis Rodman's lambo when it for oil changes? :eek:

11. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    I never saw BS driving the roadster...Always a big bodyguard in the drivers seat.

12. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I saw that on E! as well.