DId Arnold take away the VLF increase already? | FerrariChat

DId Arnold take away the VLF increase already?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by 150shot, Nov 20, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Hello- people at work have been telling me that Arnold had already taken off the increase in our VLF's. They also tell me they are already sending checks out??

MIne is due, I guess I just pay it then apply for a refund...? Thanks

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

What you do is pay 1/3 of the increased amount. The DMV will have a calculator on their site soon if you can't work yours ;)

3. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Yes, you can reduce the VLF by 66% only and leave the other charges to calculate how much you need to pay.

If you pay online, you will have to pay the full registration amount. Those who have already paid will receive a refund next year. Too bad it won't collect interest.

The calculator should be up tomorrow sometime. I spoke with someone at the DMV today because I didn't receive my registration renewal and I have to mail it in, but they calculated the reduced amount for me and gave me the steps I needed to take (not having my renewal paperwork).

I went from $427 to $202.. not a big deal. But if you have a new Ferrari, you feel it!!

Go Governator Arnold!

We will make up for it in taxes, blah blah blah. We've been higher than the national average for the last 4 years, I hope he cuts the fat programs rather then keep up this trend.

Sunny

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I heart Arnold!

Wooohooo

I had to pay the increase when I registered the 328.