Difference in market price/value? 360 Spider vs. Murcie... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Difference in market price/value? 360 Spider vs. Murcie...

Discussion in '360/430' started by Clax, Feb 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Dealer will never give 180-190 on trade for a Spider. You are in Lala Land.

2. ninja_eli

ninja_eli Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    I'm thinking of moving to a Murci too. My 360 spider is black and seems to be the only colour that is rare in the UK at the moment, that will change once the newly ordered blacks hit the market, I guess they'll drop too.

I think the Murci takes a massive hit at the beginning, dropping into the league that the next set of people can afford. There seems to be those that can afford £120K, and then those that can afford £170K, no in between???

At present, 360 spiders red/silvers/blues are circa £100-105K, black seems to be rare so are commanding £120K (list price).

Used Murci's are circa £150K, although Lambo dealers are advertising them at list.

This seems to be the current situation in the UK at present.

I think Murci's will fall to £120K-£130K money soon, and the 360 spiders will drop bad when the replacement is revealed soon.

I dont think Gallardo will weaken Murci prices, if anything, I think Murci prices will deflate Gallardo used prices. Murci's at £130K, how could anyone in their right mind buy a Gallardo, or infact anything else in that price range????? ;)

3. ninja_eli

ninja_eli Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Ali
    ps. I've been offered £112K, or I can SOR the car, pitch it at £119K, and pay £3.5K+VAT to sell, netting myself in the region of £115K.

At todays exchange rates, thats over $200USD. So in the UK, they still are fetching that kind of money, in the right colour and spec with low miles, late cars.

4. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    Allan,

i think you need to pay attention to what you read! i said you are LUCKY if the dealer offers you $180K-$190K. The same thing goes for an 02 murcie. you are lucky if the dealer gives you $150k-$160K on a trade in as well. you know for a fact if comes tomorrow and you need to dump one of these two cars that the ferrari will bring you more money than the murcie and not to mention a quicker sale. If you don't agree with this then we are both in the same LALA LAND.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    I highly disagree. The Ferrari will not sell quicker, the market is saturated. Hyundai dealers practicly have 360's for sale. Everywhere you look, there are 10 million 360's. If you need to do a fire sale, you will lose your a$$ on any car.

Dont get me wrong, i hope the Murci drops like a rock! Then i can buy 2 of them!

As for being lucky if a dealer gives you 180-190, that would not be luck, it would be the equivalent of :
    A. winning the lottery
    b. Being struck by lightening
    c. realistic situation, youre paying 50,000 too much for the new car you are buying.