Dinner/limo recommendations for Vegas | FerrariChat

Dinner/limo recommendations for Vegas

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by fastautos, Oct 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
    Myself and of my friends are wanting to take some girls out for a nice evening in Las Vegas. Does anybody have recommendations for dinner (nice enough for shirt and tie, but not over the top) or a limo service? Any help is appreciated.

2. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    For steaks and the like, try Morton's, or AJ's at the Hard Rock.

More along the "gourmet" line is Bouchon at the Venetian.

I don't have any limo ideas.

3. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    For Italian, along with a touch of "old Vegas", Pierro's; the one on Convention Center Drive, NOT the one on Flamingo.

4. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Are you in Vegas right now? I'm driving out in a little bit to see my cousin for a couple of days. There are tons of good restaurants around Vegas now. We've stayed at the Venetian a few times and they have several that sound like they might fit the bill. Along the canal even, if you are looking for something romantic. http://www.venetian.com/dining/dining_index.cfm
    Not really cheap, but reasonable, and not too fancy: Canaletto, Delmonico Steakhouse, Lutèce, Postrio, and Zeffirino Ristorante.

Give me a call.

5. Leweyb

Leweyb Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    East Hampton
    I used to have an office there, message me and tell me how much you hoped to spend, and what kind of food you want. Limo King is wierd, but good. For fun, theres a local special at the hard rock cafe's diner....for an off night you can get a steak and shrimp dinner for 7.99 if you know the magic way to order it (its not on the menu)

6. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    The Eiffell Tower Restaurant in Paris PAris is awesome. Incredible views. Great food.

7. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I don't know if you are staying in a hotel, but usually there are limo's waiting outside if you need one. I recently stayed at the MGM and there was some convention one night when we went out, and the taxi line was outrageous so we decided to take a limo. I am going back in a couple weeks and have plans to eat one night at Nobu, which is more of a sushibar/ restaurant but still nice....

8. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I like the MonAmi restaurant in the Paris hotel, its right by the street so you can watch all the people walking by and spot the hot cars cruising the strip, also you can hear and watch the Bellagio fountains across the street. I like the atmosphere there better than the Eiffel Tower restaurant which is still very nice and has great views, but it is very formal and too much like any other nice restaurant. So for more fun, reserve a table on the Patio of MonAmi, the food is great there also.

9. Leweyb

Leweyb Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    East Hampton

The steaks are amazing there...you wanna have some fun? Ask for ketchup (for the amazing french fries) the chef came out to make sure I wasnt diping my steak in it, he made me promise...and still looked at me funny. I figure for a 1400 dinner tab (we had the private room up front, there were about 10 of us) I can dip my damn steak in my ketchup if I so desire (I don't but want the freedom to do so damnit!)