Dino GTS 08468 Needs a New Home | FerrariChat

Dino GTS 08468 Needs a New Home

Discussion in '206/246' started by tx246, Mar 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I have had an opportunity present itself, and I am looking to find a new home for 08468.

I have owned this Dino since 2005, and have just brought it out of storage. This is the perfect Dino for a hands on owner that would like to do minor updates and work themselves. This is not a Dino that has been messed with a lot over the years and is a nice driver.

Current paint is Oro Chiarro and has not had any paint or body work since around 1990. The paint and finish shows extremely nicely. The tan Daytona seats are the ORIGINAL FACTORY inserts, but the side bolsters have been replaced.

New Dinoplex installed. The Dino runs and drives, but will need some refreshing before fully enjoying.

I will be listing In the Ads section shortly, but figured I would post in the good old Dino section first. Please email me with any questions.

Shawn Speer
    Houston, TX
    [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

cgt000 likes this.
  2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    That is LOVELY!

The wonderful thing about Dinos is that they look fabulous in any colour. I am not normally a fan of gold cars, but whenever I see a gold Dino I think how lovely it looks! :)

3. Iceblue

Iceblue Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2012
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Olivier Perault
    Pretty cool, was Gold it's original color. Any compression check? Any engine work done?