Dino magazine articles | FerrariChat

Dino magazine articles

Discussion in '206/246' started by Bluebottle, Nov 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
  2. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    I'm not about to scan articles, but this is a (small) list of magazine articles covering the Dino...

Attached Files:

GIOTTO likes this.
  3. -K1-

-K1- Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2008
    Northern Italy
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Bluebottle what a wonderful and generous gift to the forum. Thank you for preserving this info for future generations.

rbsloan11 and GIOTTO like this.
  4. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    No. It is a flagrant breach of Copyright. Why do people think the laws of Copyright don't apply any more and that they can steal whatever they feel like and put it on the Internet and then wonder why magazines go out of business.

5. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    My pleasure - more to come when I have the time.

These are from old magazines, long since unobtainable from the original source, shared with (I thought) friends, nor did I steal them. I am not harming magazine sales in any way. It would be quite different if the articles concerned were from current, or even recent issues, but they are not. The most recent one I have posted so far is over 20 years old.

rbsloan11 and GIOTTO like this.
  6. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    I appreciate you don't care (and my point is that most people don't) and you're not likely to be prosecuted but Copyright doesn't expire when you think it has been long enough. It expires when the law says it does. And you're posting on a public forum not just for a few mates.

7. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't want to get into a long argument and in any event what you say in your second post is correct. However, the rather aggressive tone of your first post was, IMO, inappropriate, and the suggestion that sharing on this forum extracts from magazines that had not been on sale for over 20 years, was likely to contribute to the demise of the magazines concerned, was, frankly, absurd.

GIOTTO likes this.
  8. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Great stuff John! Thank you...

Regards, Alberto

9. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
  10. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    I think the Dino's seats are rather good - even after putting in several hundred miles a day for several days driving to Italy. But no, mine doesn't tilt.