Disgraceful Destruction of a F355 video | FerrariChat

Disgraceful Destruction of a F355 video

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by ATBNM3, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
  2. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  3. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Sorry I checked but didn't see anything.

4. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I have seen that video before and if you watch it real close, I wouldn't really say that he is destroying it. The bumper looks to have been taken off on purpose. Because when he does the pan around shot, the car is damn near mint condition. But yes he drives the hell out of it and get VERY close to other cars doing it.

5. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    In what middle east country is that? Anyone got his 355 stolen recently?

That one might be it.

6. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    I imagine the front has be removed to prevent scrapes and rocks chips (high speed hooning through the desert?)

7. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    According to the license plate, it's in Egypt!

At this is a repost.

8. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    1-His warranty is void

2- Wait until his dad gets home.

3-He's really gonna cut his tire life like that.

4-I hope he has checked his cam belts

5-That car will be on ebay as immaculate,l ow mileage, single owner within 2 weeks

9. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Not only is it bloody shameful, but absolutely f*****g reckless!! To pull stuff like that in the middle of the street with city traffic (and people) all around you is about as irresponsible as M. Jackson dangling his baby from a hotel balcony, or Steve (Croc-Bites) frolicking with a crocodile with his baby in his arm.

These morons shouldn't be shot, they should be run over with that F355.

If you want to pull stuff like that, hot rod a Civic and go nuts!! After all, they're expendable (hint, hint all you ricers) LOL!!!!

10. adlinyusman

adlinyusman Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Malaysia
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Yea i agree, he was really reckless. Look how close he got to banging that taxi. I mean, come on, even if you drive a McLaren F1, you should show others some respect. It's really dumb, i do not respect the driver in the slightest and he's lucky he didn't injure anyone.

11. KMS

KMS Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 22, 2003
    Oi vey. All this judgement. Good grief let it go.

12. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    cool realy coooollll wing. NOT!!!!!

13. need more ferraris

Jan 8, 2004
    T.O.
    Full Name:
    nick rizzuti
    some one should take that car away from him

14. romeoturk

romeoturk Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    MTL/BRN/Istanbul
    My two cents on the vid:
    I travelled to Egypt alot too see friends and I am dead sure i passed by that neighborhood cause it looks so familar! If im not wrong it is where the Cairo American College is located in M'aadi.. Maybe i m wrong, someone correct me if i am.

Anyway I never saw anyone treat a ferrari like that... it was shameful to treat just about any car like that! If you guys didnt notice already, the cars in egypt arent the greatest.. In fact, i saw the oldest most beat up cars in my life over there. The traffic is a joke (no really).. i m not suprised by the way he drives, i saw cars coming on the opposite direction in a one way road, there is no such thing as lanes, the traffic just flows, busdrivers thinking there shumacher and taxi drivers who seem to not be able to see anything but the radio they keep fiddling with. Its really something else. About the cars i saw, during the whole time i was there ..the best of them were a new SL 500 outside a club and an X5 and a few e46 3 series coupes . In 7 days going all over the city! But i must add, even though there are some seriously wealthy people there, the people i were with told me that the tax rate is 300% on luxury cars (geez) and so when i asked if they had ferraris in cairo he laughed and was like "i saw one once when I was a kid.." nuff said

So my question to that guy driving the355 is where the hell will he get it fixed after he is done wrecking it.. No chance in hell there is a ferrari service center over there..but then again i dont think they thought that far ahead.. its sad really, someone so lucky to have a car like that (in a place like cairo) yet doesn't seem to have any respect for it..

btw whats the deal with that spoiler?? anyone seen anything like it b4? looks so ricey to me

15. richanton

richanton Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Does this link ask anyone else for a username and password? Still haven't seen this video.

16. Bab13

Bab13 Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Barnabé
    This driver is a weak....

Not other comments for this video... too idiot.

17. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    What a dumb ass. He almost hit that white car, too. He was super lucky.

18. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    That is the most idiodic thing I have ever seen. And the worst part for me is that is my favorite ferrari model! What a spoiled ****. Probably the son of some oil barron.

19. Red360Stradale

Red360Stradale Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kris G
    If he had tried that in NJ in would have been pulled over before the first donut.

20. jwol

jwol Rookie

Feb 19, 2004
    Centreville, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Interesting thing about that video is that the car appears to have a Virginia state inspection sticker and a county sticker, possibly from Fairfax county on the windshield. Is someone missing a car?

21. l'esecuzioneItaliana

Jan 29, 2004
    Stupid driver + fast car = Stupidly fast driving. Looks like he had fun though.

22. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Good call ROMEOTURK. YOU ARE CORRECT!!

For those of you who don't know, this is how you prep a car for a paint job in Cairo Egypt, it's called sand blasting. If you would like to save some money on your next paint job or need some body work done to your Ferrari pay a visit to heaven street elmohandseen, Cairo Egypt. But dont leave your Ferrari at the bodyshop to long or you may find the wheels in need of a good buffing.

OUT

23. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    The website they named in the vid is coming powerpassion.com

24. egytuner

egytuner Rookie

Apr 16, 2004
    cairo / Egypt
    Hello guys,
    I was searching for powerpassion.com when I found this site... im 19, I own a small Egyptian cars website egytuner.com.

Im sorry to say yess!!, this video is in Egypt, @ nasr city. the website powerpassion, is comin back soon online, lol .... you might find more videos like that.
    All I wanted to say, is that I dont think he owns that ferraari!!The driver's name is Amr. He's driving an Evo5 i think these days ;) .

Last thing, there are MANY powerfull cars here in Egypt, & more than one ferrari for sure :D ... we're not living on sand, & riding camels you know ...

25. 288_GTO

288_GTO Guest

Apr 7, 2004
    Andover, MA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Dudes, that video is freaking Ridonculonk! I loved it. The guys blatant disregard for safety, as well as the car, is unbelievable. It is not funny that people could have been hurt but it is a good reminder that it's just an expensive toy, and some kids don't take care of thier toys....I can't imagine how fun it wouyld be to liquify a set of tires in about 7 minutes.

Also, that guy has no idea how to blow donuts. I could have had that thing doind 360's until the tank ran out!

M.