Do you have to keep roma for 1 year before you can sell it ? | FerrariChat

Do you have to keep roma for 1 year before you can sell it ?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Yhr950616, Jun 7, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yhr950616

Yhr950616 Rookie

May 2, 2022
    Full Name:
    Henry yuan
    Hello . So I know you supposed to keep your Ferraris for at least 1 year before you can sell it, but does this apply to roma as well ? I mean roma is not really that exotic tho.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Florida Joe

Florida Joe Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    South Florida
    For the PF-M yes I had to sign an agreement. Probably the same for the Roma.

3. Dsald

Dsald Karting

Mar 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chris Johnson
    I am new to Ferrari, but if I understood it correctly, it's not that you can't sell it, it's just that your dealer has the first right to buy it. Depending on how long you negotiated the document for.

4. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    If you signed a contract to say that's the case then you do - if you did not then you don't

It depends on your territory as this is primarily a US esotericism

5. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    I sold a Cali t within a year several years ago but dealer sold it for me. It was easier for me and good for them.

6. masguy40

masguy40 Karting

Oct 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Kerry Lemos
    I'm not sure what country/state you live in, but, it is now common practice to be prohibited from "flipping" new Ferraris and make no mistake about it, Ferrari corporate follows through on the threat to sue. FIrst hand knowledge of someone who lost in court. They are serious.

Shorn355 likes this.