Do you hv this problem on your New GT? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Do you hv this problem on your New GT?

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by orh lulu, Jan 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#26 360C, Mar 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. orh lulu

orh lulu Rookie

May 14, 2007
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Daniel Lim
    looks bad. wat was the comments from the dealer? mine still waiting for factory to reply. hmmm..

3. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

It looks every bit as bad in reality as it does in the photos. The dealer lodged a warranty claim at my insistence; but was non-committal about the outcome. It was even suggested that the part may be updated later in production and they would claim it to be an "improved production part" rather than a fault in the original part and hence no warranty replacement. That is of course unacceptable and I will pursue it until it's fixed.
    Other than this, the quality of the product is sensational, I can't stop driving it.

4. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Maybe Maserati will standardise the sill design on the Gran Turismo S for both versions to cure this?

5. AC6

AC6 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Your car is pure sex mate!! ITS SO HOT!!!!
    Sorry to hear about your problem though.

6. leealfred

leealfred Rookie

Jan 23, 2006
    Singapore
    Hey guys,

Goodday!

I just pick up my GT last friday in Singapore! have been enjoying it since then, i must say the drive is fantastic! Unfortunately the wavy side skirt is still there, looks like they havent solve the problem yet. By the way, just to double confirm that mine is not faulty, is the steering on your GT very heavy? Mine feels very heavy especially turning at low speed when parking and definitely need two hands to turn.

Grigio Touring
    Rosso Corallo
    20" Birdcage
    Red Calipers

Cheers,

leealfred