News

Do you watch F1?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Joshman0531, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    So with the whole COVID crap, no fans at the tracks, venues moved to sometimes lesser tracks and the unspeakable...Ferrari racing sucking, are folks still watching? I would admit I kinda do until Hamilton secures that he is going to win, then I just move on.

What I was really wondering, would it be more interesting if we had a group meetup for breakfast and watch? I would take on the task to set it up if folks are interested?

Yes there are early races and maybe you might not want to get up that early. I am an early riser and driving at sun up, so it would be fun to meet up with others that enjoy the same. :D

I won't be hurt if no one is interested but think of it as a mini C&C with food and coffee without the cold or heat. BTW, I am not suggesting free. I am suggesting we can find a restaurant that would work with us with TV(s) and maybe a price break for a minimum amount of folks etc. I did this for a club I was a member of in Colorado and it was fun.

Thoughts?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    We have a race-watching setup here in Atlanta; maybe you can set one up in Tennessee.

4. Joshman0531

Joshman0531 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 19, 2012
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Joshua Seidenberg
    That would be the plan but folks have to be interested.

5. 4right

4right Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jim, I am not aware of the one in Atlanta. Where does that group meet for race day?

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Fado in Buckhead. Obviously it does not happen for Far-East races that occur at like 2 AM.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. 4right

4right Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Thanks!