Documentary films about Ferrari | FerrariChat

Documentary films about Ferrari

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Neapolis, Sep 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Neapolis

Neapolis Rookie

Sep 16, 2016
    Napoli e Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Jon Dunham
    I am interested in finding any and all documentary films that have been made about Ferrari. I'm less interested in films that are technically oriented and highlight specific models of Ferraris and more interested in finding films about Enzo Ferrari and the story of the company itself. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Grazie tutti!

2. Julius H.

Julius H. Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2013
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Julius
    You can start for example with movie Enzo Ferrari from 2003 act by Sergio Castellitto

3. trashidelek!

trashidelek! Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2004
    If you are looking for something about Enzo Ferrari himself, in my opinion, this is the best one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATQkXBkrY8

It is a promotional film called Rosso Ferrari made by Ferrari S.p.A. in 1984 that features an extended interview with Enzo Ferrari and a large amount of video footage shot at the factory and at the Fiorano track. Definitely not something that could be repeated today!

4. petrol head 11

petrol head 11 Karting

Sep 21, 2016

There's a film coming out next year on Enzo's life. Also look at Duke videos, they have done some (old) documentaries you may like.

5. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I enjoyed watch this on youtube... does this come in DVD? I looked on ebay but only found two copies in VHS... Who still use VHS :( Can someone burn me a copy onto DVD?