does any one know why their is a Ferrari ENZO getting worked on in dallas? | FerrariChat

does any one know why their is a Ferrari ENZO getting worked on in dallas?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Mercedes5CLR, Dec 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mercedes5CLR

Mercedes5CLR Rookie

Apr 26, 2005
    I drove by the Ferrari dealer in plano a couple days ago to my suprise their was a red Ferrari ENZO sitting in the service bay with the rear section taken completely off. The engine was still in the car but from what i can tell the car was in the shop to replace the clutch plates. This is only my personal guess and i have no hard evidence other than the enzo can only take three standing starts before you have to replace the clutch.

If any one has more information please let me know.

2. Speed Racerette

Speed Racerette Formula 3

May 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    She wants Revenge
    There are several Enzo owners in Dallas....what type of information is it you are trying to find out? You look like a new member to the board - most of the regulars will be pretty hesitant to share a lot of information they might know about the owner, spend a lot of time educating you about f-cars, etc not knowing who you are or your intentions. A better way to learn might be to get more involved with the local events and learn over time or spend some time using the search function on the board.

Also, filling out your profile would be helpful.

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taker her advice;)

And welcome to the family:D

4. Mercedes5CLR

Mercedes5CLR Rookie

Apr 26, 2005
    thanks, i have been meaning to update my profile.

thanks, i was not needing to know who owns the or any information like that. I was just seeing if any one knows what the car is in for? Its unusally to have a car like that in for service.

5. Mercedes5CLR

Mercedes5CLR Rookie

Apr 26, 2005
    What kind of information would you like?

Ask any thing?

6. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Those things break like the rest of them! I've seen more engines come out of Enzos lately than I have seen come out of 360's...

I think it's goint to be more and more of a common site to see an Enzo at the dealer, especially in such a large metroploitan market like Dallas.

Now if it were a 250 GTO, or a Cali Spyder...I'd say "unusual"

Just my 2 cents.

7. Mercedes5CLR

Mercedes5CLR Rookie

Apr 26, 2005
    true, i know all of the cars past problems, but i was just wondering if any one knew any information.

8. Speed Racerette

Speed Racerette Formula 3

May 24, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    She wants Revenge
    It is not unsual to see an Enzo in for service....actually, there is usually one in the bay more often than not.

9. WDR328

WDR328 Formula 3

Dec 11, 2003
    The Bugscuffle Inn
    Full Name:
    D. Rose
    There is one a LoD being worked on also. Again not such a rare occurrance. It is a pretty high strung car with lots of bells and whistles and those are the type of things that foul up.