Does anyone know their key code and want a free key? | FerrariChat

Does anyone know their key code and want a free key?

Discussion in '348/355' started by gobble, Nov 25, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    How many of you guys have your key code tag? It looks like the dog tags in this picture. It starts with an H and has 4 numbers after it.

I'm looking for a few testers and your reward is a free key, a simple Ilco key but hey it's free.

I just purchased a fairly expensive code cutting machine and will soon be able to originate keys from a key code, and with some practice from just a photo!

PM me your key code and I'll send you a cut key. I'd then appreciate any feedback on whether it's a perfect fit or needs some work.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The goal of this is to soon be able to ship these new all-in-one fobs that combine a F355 key fob into a 430-style key without people having to send me a key to copy from.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

[​IMG]

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    I have a code, Mark, but I guess you're looking for mainland USA owners?

3. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    It would be easier to keep this in the U.S., but I could send one regular mail if you don't mind waiting some time to receive it.

4. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Probably best to keep it local. By the way, I'm pretty sure you'll have no problems with codes. There is a small company here in Australia who reproduce F355 keys based on (good) photos. I didn't have the original code, but they were able to reproduce my key and give me a code. It worked perfectly... but I guess you need them for the cutting practice.

5. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Yes, I bought the machine and the code subscription, now just need to cut some keys. I've been duplicating by tracing for quite some time and kind of excited to try cutting by code.

6. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Thanks guys. I have enough testers now. I'll get keys in the mail hopefully this weekend.

308 GTB likes this.
  7. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    Did my keys make it into anyone's hands yet?