Dominican Republic FCARS? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Dominican Republic FCARS?

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by JasonMiller, Aug 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stereodexf1

stereodexf1 Rookie

Feb 24, 2006
    Dominican Republic
    Full Name:
    Dester
    In Santo Domingo, National District (DN) there's a white Porsche Carrera GT a side of a Yellow gallardo and some bentleys continental GT's in a dealership It's called Autoluxury. It is in the Av. 27 de Febrero. Almost in front of it there's sometimes a F430 in black. It's a real beauty.

Some weeks back I was overtaken by a blue F430 and an M5 which were street racing or maybe just hanging together.

Also in the official Jaguar dealership there's a Ford GT40.

The trick is to go aroud the capital of the country and take a ride for the Lincoln Av. the Tiradentes Av, the Churchill Av, the 27 de Febrero among others to get to see the most interesting cars.

2. xPortOfMiami

xPortOfMiami Karting

Sep 14, 2006
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Carlos Daniel Yepez
    Wow, I definately didn't notice a white CGT. Too bad I didn't get the chance to view it. I was there breifly over the summer spending time with some of my friends. I plan on going back, but this time more prepared. I wonder how some of these people with exotics do it with there cars down there.

By the way I'm sircarlosyepez.

3. stereodexf1

stereodexf1 Rookie

Feb 24, 2006
    Dominican Republic
    Full Name:
    Dester
    Sir Carlos. I wonder the same. But they sure get everyone's attention (in the good way of the word). It's not like someone said earlier here... that having an F-car here would make you a target. It's very unlikely. I haven't heard anything related to violence towards someone because of his exotic ride here.

The white Carrera GT is already sold afaik. I heard it's not the only one on the country. There's a man who owns a white Carrera GT (maybe the same one I saw at the dealership) and a Red Enzo Ferrari.

To see them watch the following link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uESS0xCDU38

4. stereodexf1

stereodexf1 Rookie

Feb 24, 2006
    Dominican Republic
    Full Name:
    Dester
    Target eh?

Here's a link to a small Ferrari and Porsche Reunion at the Sofia's Restaurant in Santo Domingo.

http://www.bufeo.com/bufeo/modules.php?set_albumName=album536&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Those guys don't seem to be scared about being targets.

5. stereodexf1

stereodexf1 Rookie

Feb 24, 2006
    Dominican Republic
    Full Name:
    Dester
  6. Dohhunter

Dohhunter Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I'm naught but a lowly tourist, but having been there a few times the majority of roads really aren't too bad.

As a sidenote, the roads (at least those outlying the capital city) are built with an aggregate base made from crushed coral...contrasting to the crushed gravel and/or limestone (or even recycled concrete) as in North America.

All asphalt paving is done on a portable plant basis as well.

7. V12_Biturbo_Beast

Jul 14, 2007
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    haha. DR is the spot now for the Colombians to move their **** through so you know Dominicans staying laced up in the finest of exotic and luxury cars. Anyways, can't wait to go back and bang some fine mullatas.

8. VICTAHH

VICTAHH Rookie

Jul 11, 2007
    a buddy of mine has an Enzo down there in rosso scuderia

9. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    #35 jorge.rios, Jul 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Ren65amg

Ren65amg Karting

Nov 25, 2005
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Reny
  11. noviyecco

noviyecco Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2006
    Ukraine,Kyiv
    Full Name:
    Peter Fromel
    Who is the owner of Mc Laren F1,silver spotted in Dominican rep.?