Donkervoort F22 | FerrariChat

Donkervoort F22

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Jonathan19, Oct 15, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    A brand new Donkervoort model is coming.

The brand new model will be a "Supercar" offering more comfort, interior space and user-friendliness than the other models of the brand, but has been developed with hypercar technology for a weight of less than 1000 kg.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I’m a big Donkervoort fan .
    Very cool cars that just became available here in the states . Unfortunately more $ than I can justify.
    There was an early one , serial # 41 , that just sold on BAT .
    1983 ?
    It will be interesting to see what direction they take with this new project.

Jonathan19 likes this.
  3. Jonathan19

Jonathan19 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2017
    France
    Full Name:
    Jonathan

Family-owned Dutch supercar maker Donkervoort Automobielen will reveal the limited-edition F22 supercar on December 10.
    Besides the promise of blistering, engaging performance, the two-door, two-seat F22 will remain true to the Donkervoort promise by being the lightest road-legal supercar in the world.
    The first all-new Donkervoort in a generation, the F22 delivers breakthroughs in light-weight technologies, design innovations, low emissions, active and passive safety and interior practicality.
    It also promises to be faster than its legendary D8 GTO predecessor despite using less fuel, and it also boasts more than 2G of cornering muscle and a higher top speed.
    It will continue the D8 GTO’s tradition by weighing considerably less than 800kg, despite being larger and having more than double the chassis rigidity of its legendary predecessor.
    Set to be launched online from Donkervoort’s Headquarters in Lelystad, The Netherlands, the F22 is the result of a five-year development plan, driven by second-generation Managing Director, Denis Donkervoort.

Ajax de 1e and BJK like this.
  4. hagen111

hagen111 Karting

Feb 25, 2006
    The best kept secret in the automotive world. I currently own 4 of them. Have sold my F12 and 458 Spider...as simply didn't drive them anymore, less then a 1000kms/year combined. Did over 9.000kms in the Donkervoorts in 1,5 years timespan.

Nothing comes close to driving this. Its a fighter jet on wheels as well as an EXCELLENT tourer. All the owners I know drive with their partners...as the car is very light and runs soft springs.

I ordered F22 from the first sketches I saw. A full carbon supercar. Super rare.