Dream Ferrari | FerrariChat

Dream Ferrari

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by fundmyferrari, Jun 22, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fundmyferrari

fundmyferrari Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 21, 2010
    #1 fundmyferrari, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    Hi My Name Is Jason, im 19 years old.

My aim in life? to own a ferrari, ever since i can remember all i have ever wanted was a ferrari.
    thinking one day i would be able to buy, unfortunately it doesn't looks like that will happen any time soon, and i refuse to give up on my dream!
    I created this site so that maybe in 6 months, 1 year , 2 years or even 5 years. i will have enough money to buy one of these dream cars.

i agree it does sound a little stupid , but im not going to get a ferrari sitting on my backside .
    i have a job , so every month a portion of my money will go in to this fund.

if i was to get £1 from 70,000 people thats enough to buy a 2nd hand ferrari + insurance.

so please , think about changing someones life for a moment, thanks for your time.

2. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Wow, this seems to be getting pretty common now!

3. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Done! but I'm going to need your bank account details. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I have 75,000 I can send in a cashiers check to you but need you to wire 5k back to me.

Or!

I can send you one of my ferrari's and you just send me the shipping cost of 5k

you're choice!,,

Glad to help out!,

Honorable Drew

4. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    #4 Simon^2, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    I want others to pay for my lifestyle...

Hey how about you offer up dates with your sister or mother for donations...

5. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    +1! All those long hours spent studying in undergrad and graduate school, the long hours I put in at work in the hopes of getting noticed and promoted, thereby being able to afford the lifestyle I want.....man, I wish my parents taught me just to beg instead of work hard, imagine how much better life would be! <sarcasm off>

6. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Reminds me of the homeless lady that conveniently walked past the ATM last weekend and asked me if I could spare a dollar as I was taking out my cash. Told her nope, and she started laughing. Do what everyone else had to do - get a job.

7. fundmyferrari

fundmyferrari Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 21, 2010
    #7 fundmyferrari, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
    Hey Drew , il take the ferrari but can you lend me the 5K for the shipping fee?

i understand why you would get annoyed im basicaly asking for money. but im just trying something new and creative to try and get a ferrari , its not like i just given my paypal account and said give me money.

I've created a site to HELP me fund my ferrari , it not like im getting it for free.

i thought i would ask here first as well your ferrari owners so i thought you would understand me need for this car.

also im looking to stay on this site and post abit , so if this post doesn't work then well il take it of and carry on .

P.S

I do have a job , please read my post again if you did not understand. i will be putting £350 a month in this fund until it reaches it target. im just hoping i would get it quicker :D

8. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    fixed it for you

9. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    LMFAO! :p

10. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Goats...OK.

Sheep...No dice.

11. snoble

snoble Karting

May 10, 2010
    San Jose/Shanghai
    Full Name:
    Steve Noble
    Ok.. now I can't stop laughing :)

12. Extreme

Extreme F1 Rookie

May 26, 2010
    Northern Utah
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Now that was funny!!!

13. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew

For some reason, the people on here that worked and waited for their ferraris are annoyed that someone would come on here asking for money to get one for free.

Solid effort, but fail.

14. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I want a goat too! Can I have a goat? Do goats eat rabbits? Because I have a rabbit problem. Take a trade? All the rabbits in my backyard for a goat?

15. fundmyferrari

fundmyferrari Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 21, 2010
    fair enough , thanks for honest opinion.
    if i didn't try i wouldn't of known :D.

cheers anyway guys.

and Simon^2 your an idiot! everyone knows that the doamin name www.fundmygoatwife.com have been taken already!

16. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    #16 Simon^2, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    I'd also like to register a complaint on behalf of those who don't own one yet but are working towards owning one.

And Simon, that last post was awesome!

18. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Survey says.....fail....

Good effort though.

PDG

19. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Hey don't laugh. That's how I got my F430.

It started out as a simple email that went something like this

Dear sir

I am in possession of a winning lottery ticket from Nigeria worth $10 million USD. But I have one problem. I need to pay the taxes to collect the money. If you would send me..... Etc

A few days later...voilà.

Don't knock it until you try it!

20. Kev33

Kev33 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Dude, you should be a comedian! I can't stop laughing.

21. Kev33

Kev33 Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    As a future owner and person who is working my @$$ off for a Ferrari I second that complaint.

22. 430rcks

430rcks F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2009
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Jason
    +1

23. thirteendog

thirteendog Formula 3

Mar 6, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Why should we send money to you lol.
    seriously why, I just can't wrap my head around it. You've already sold yourself short by saying owning a Ferrari isn't very realistic. I think it's more realistic than you think, but it's all about priorities.
    ugh I'm so beside myself I can't even finish this post. Personally I hope you get the money for it, then you wreck it on your first outing. Mainly because you're no where near ready to own it.

24. power007

power007 Karting

Jun 1, 2009
    Europe
    Full Name:
    s
    Have the goal of owning a Ferrari and work HARD to achieve it, write a How-To-Achieve-It plan of action. The important thing is WHAT you are willing to do to achieve your dreams in life.

I know that in life you have to want something bad enough, to achieve it. I have no clue about how to be an overnight success. What I know is hard work.

25. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    What's new or creative about begging for money. I can walk downtown and see literally 10-15 other people trying something new and creative also.

Mark