Drive this Sunday | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Drive this Sunday

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by tvrfreak, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    I am ready for one this weekend - tomorrow or Sunday - name the place and time.

2. ART360

ART360 Guest

There is a 4 hour endurance kart race at Sears Point this Sunday. Anybody up for a drive in Marin in the am, lunch at Sears Point?

Art

3. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    Marin is a bit far for me... the most I can get away is a half day pass. For me, that means SF and south activities.

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Mike: I tried to get you last week! Man...we even scheduled alst week because of you (hah!) :D

Thanks for the invitation, Art, but I can't make this sunday.

--Dan

5. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Man, I need to hang out with you guys again. My clutch foot keeps jerking uncontrollably. Would anyone be interested in a quicky breakfast at HMB tomorrow (saturday) morning early?

6. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent

Sounds good, but I'm afraid I have to work on the house tommorrow. Need to take advantage of the weather. Probably will take a spin int he afternoon.

Vincent.

7. rivee

rivee F1 Rookie

Jan 20, 2002
    Nowhere important, USA
    Full Name:
    John
    Originally Posted by tzucc
    when's the next ride down here in the Peninsula?

Hey tzucc,
    You from the peninsula? (Monterey Bay area)

8. tzucc

tzucc Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2003
    Saratoga area... sorry if that was inappropriate use of Peninsula.

I actually did get out this afternoon cruising Los Gatos... the Dino is a bit funner now... I just installed the authentic steering wheel and it's more interesting to drive now.