Driver Training Day | FerrariChat

Driver Training Day

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Babylon, Aug 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Babylon

Babylon Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    On Sunday 5th September, there is a diver training day being held, starting from Dick Lovetts showroom in Cardiff. It is a chance for Ferrari owners to come along and go for a structured drive with a grade 1 traffic police officer sat in the passenger seat, giving tips and advice on how to become a safer driver. We are looking to meet at 11 am and after a briefing, head out for the M4 via the A4245. We then go to Chepstow where we hit some of the finest A roads in the area. Along the way there will be several stops where we will change the crews about so that everyone gets an opportunity to have some input whilst driving from the police. Eventually we will end up in Abergavenny where Sunday lunch has been booked at the Lamb and Flag PH.
    Everyone is welcome but please state if you are attending as I need to make sure there will be enogh of us (police) to go around. There is also an information booklet that you will need to have read prior to the day so get back to me soon so I can get them out in the post to you.

So far we have 12 cars attending so it promises to be quite a day.

Mike