Driving Music | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Driving Music

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Aureus, Jul 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Heard the song a million times, still gets me pumped up. I just thought about driving with this on. Doin like 160 at 7500 rpm with a couple of buddies blowin by me so i can hear their sounds with my music. Man. I really need a Ferrari right now. Im off to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 and blast this to see if i can quench my hunger.

2. Turb0flat4

Turb0flat4 Formula 3

Mar 7, 2004
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    RND

Dream Theater fan, eh ? Cool ! I rotate b/w {Metropolis Part I, Beyond this Life, A Change of Seasons (the whole thing), the Mind Beside Itself trilogy (Erotomania, Voices, The Silent Man), The Mirror and Lie} while I'm flying down the road in my WRX.

My favorite band is Tool, so I often play Aenima and Lateralus from start to end.

I also like old school Metallica, Megadeth and Slayer. Oh, and someone mentioned Danzig, yeah I rock them too. :D

3. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I listen to the revlimiter !!!

Bouncing off the revlimiter keeps the mechanic away or is it the other way around.

Actually I like Dance Music, listening to the beat. Drums and Bass is nice to listen too.
    Here are some other choices I listen too.

I listen to Classical or Mozart when I cruise. Only time I don't listen to it is when I have to drive at night.

Rob Dougan - Furious Angels (Intro) and other songs of his
    Prodigy
    Alice Deejay - The Lonely One , Better off Alone
    Cosmic Gate - Tommorrow , Exploration of Space
    JFK - Whiplash (bad habit boys mix) - From Dustin's Movie that he made(Gumball 3000).
    Stabbing Westward
    Mike ??? - The Final Chapter (I forgot the guys last name)
    Safri Duo - Played A Live
    Lightforce - Join Me
    and more

If im racing at the track I listen to Hard Rock for more of a push of adrenaline.
    "Swift" is a good band to listen too.
    and anything heavy.
    If it happens to be raining I listen to "Don't worry be happy"

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    I'm a huge DT fan as well. Petrucci is awesome! More people should realize just how amazing they are!

Have you ever heard them cover Metallica? It's better than the original!

DL

5. WARDHOG

WARDHOG Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Bubbaland, USA
    Full Name:
    Disgruntled Dave
    Mostly my engine or XM radio.