Drove a Gallardo today | FerrariChat

Drove a Gallardo today

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by robiferretti, Apr 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Drove a 6 speed yellow Gallardo today, that little thing moves! Only real gripes with the car (which are outweighed by the $130,000 savings over the murci)
    1. The murci is much more comfortable to sit in and has better visibility (feels like your driving from the back seat in the gallardo)
    2. I'd prefer the doors to swing up (lambo style)
    3. Gallardo is harder to get in then the murci. But I think it sounds better(meaner)
    4. Since there was no high speed driving done, I can't say I would take a gallardo over a murci. But there would have to be a huge performance difference over 100 to make me change my mind. A used Gallardo is a car I would look into modifying to make up the performance gap.
    I think it might make for a good race car. 4 wheel drive makes first gear feel real strong. Feels much "bigger" then my vette to drive though. Not "1956' Caddy big" but I dont always feel like I know where all the corners are.

anyway those are my feeling on the car (for anyone that cares)

2. SkizoACE

SkizoACE Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Speaking of Gallardo performance...http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ItemDetail.php?Item_ID=143&cart=MkQsCfmD&DoThis=Lamborghini+Gallardo&ActionReq=Where