News

Drove the F8 today and placed my order!

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by buddyg, Nov 8, 2019.

1. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2017
    FWIW I've found it more often than not I get more accurate info on Ferrari from reading Fchat than asking my dealer questions....

Maybe, or maybe it will be like CS/Scud? Very hard to tell what the future may hold. I don't have a horse in that race but I'd rather geek out on the specs/looks than values if or when the time comes

2. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2017
    At this rate I wouldn't be too surprised if it was announced early next year while some people haven't gotten their Pista yet lol, been a pretty frenetic pace

Bundy likes this.
  3. OSUferrari

OSUferrari Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2015
    Denver CO
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks! Appreciate the info.......

4. buddyg

buddyg Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    It’s always been that way the forums know way more than the average car salesman.

5. MANDALAY

MANDALAY Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    In my case that's just not true. I am very happy for the Pista owners. I dare say im pissed at Ferrari for the F8 . Should have been a F8 VS with limited number after the PISTA.
    I new from day one whether I could get a Pista or not i just didn't want it. That's my case : No carbon , and this car with no carbon is stupid.
    And I will have the same reaction if there is a F8 VS either with carbon or livery , its a NO

6. MANDALAY

MANDALAY Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Well I told the salesman that I could order the steering wheel with LED's but with no carbon and all leather :)

Napoli likes this.