Drug Dealer funeral pic? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Drug Dealer funeral pic?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by MrScarface, Sep 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    First off, I'm not squeamish about death in the least- I could drive this car and never give it a second thought. Dead guy, big whoop.. we're all there at some point.

But really, how friggin hard is it to change out the wheels and interior? At least give a potential buyer some piece of mind that it's not the same car in the picture.

C.

2. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I would still drive the car, BUT would also get the chills everytime I drove it I think...

3. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    I'm running out the door right now, when I get back I'll post pics of the car from when I had it. The car had a rough life in its first four months, someone check how many owners that car has had since it left me. I think it should be blown up in a movie, other than that it seems like everybody whose had it finds out about the dead guy and then dumps the car.

4. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    We should have some type of fundraiser to buy it, then put it in the crusher.

5. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    #55 abolfaz, Sep 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here are some pics of the car from when I had it in Dec 2003. I really think that by now everyone should know the car, I posted the vin on other forums as well. I think its wrong to sell this car to someone w/o telling them about the dead man. To give you an idea how much the corpse devalued the car, I paid $185 for the car back in 11/03. I thought about keeping the car, but honestly the car had bad luck around it. I decided to get rid of it and keep my 6.0 and I never regreted it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    I forgot to mention, prestige imports (sold the car new) voided the warranty on the car when the owner swaped the wheels. He was given a letter that he signed saying that the 19/20" combo would damage the VT system and that his warranty was void. Doesn't make much difference now...

7. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

I'd drive it. I don't believe in ghosts, bad luck or anything like that myself and could care less if a dead guy sat in it for a half week. Corpse, schmorpse. I just don't care about that stuff. Few things ever bother me anyway.

RMX

8. Kelsa

Kelsa F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2005
    Adult Toy Land
    Full Name:
    Crazy Chinaman
    this is just..... too disturbing.

driving to me is an enjoyment. its one of the only thing that keeps me sane from endless work, money stress and the tax-man. That’s probably why i like to buy cars brand-new, but if second hand, i want to know where the car has been, what it has been done to it. last thing i want is within this only time i can really enjoy myself to think about some crap like i'm sitting exactly where a corpse has been sitting for 3 days, honestly, please tell me how are you going to have any enjoyment driving out of that, even the car is free!

if the car has been used as a coffin, then burry it for god's sake. Tell me the difference between selling that car than selling a used coffin. Too disturbing just to think about it.

9. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Shot 5 times in the head? So that's why he has a hat on ;)

10. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004

:eek: never thought of that till now....eeeeew gross

11. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    That'll scramble yer eggs.

12. hpjunkie

hpjunkie Rookie

Jan 14, 2005
    INDY!
    Full Name:
    E. Canada
    call me disturbed, but for a smokin deal I'd pick it up and not think twice!! I'd give me a good story for my friends. Really, I buy houses and I'm sure someone has died in one of them. Its part of life. Actually I've had several motorcycles that have had prior accident history with death. I rode them several thousand miles with no hauntings or bad dreams...I enjoyed them to the fullest and moved on. I respect that everyone has their own opinions, but personally I feel that we all die, its just stuff, and if the story was not publicly told, no one would be freeked out. I'm willing to bet this sort of thing happens more than we know.

fyi, I think I saw the dead dude smiling...I know I would if I was behind the wheel of that car.

13. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    185 dollars? That's BS.

14. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    I think he forgot to add the k($185k) ;)

15. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Yea, that'll make sense....

16. FrostyAK

FrostyAK Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    He looks like Mr. Big from 'Live And Let Die'.

- Chris

17. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    He reminds me of Beetlejuice....I get a chill down my spine each time I see that pic.

18. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    #69 MrScarface, Sep 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables

Come on, do I really need the K? Of course its $185k.

20. M512

M512 Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2005
    Earth
    Full Name:
    M512
    Apparently we have some highly technical Fchatters! ;)

21. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Just don't play country music! That pisses him off. :D

22. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Give the car to me and I'll black out the windows and drive it aimlessly around his old 'hood late at night.

RMX

23. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur

THIS is the kind of stupidity that I am talking about & the reason that I would never buy a car that was owned by an idiot drug dealer or "celebrity" (not all who THINK they are celebrities really are).

The car being used as a coffin is bad too, but I suppose that the ENTIRE interior could be ripped out & replaced...seats included. I vote for crushing the car.

24. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur

That might be a good way to get shot....