Drug Dealer funeral pic? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Drug Dealer funeral pic?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by MrScarface, Sep 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

I think people may run instead. :)

RMX

2. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #77 CMY, Sep 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Relax cowboy ;).........its only a car.

4. 308geo

308geo F1 Rookie

Nov 13, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    George Benton LaFleur
    I called Steve to ask about this car. It went like this:

Me: "What can you tell me about the car?"

Him: "Cool car!"

Me: "Uh, that's it? How about the records & history, like how many owners has it had?"

Him: "Two, I think. Yeah, only two. I don't have any records for the car though."

Me: "How about those rims? They aren't stock. I heard that mixed sized rims can damage the VT system."

Him: "That's not true".

Me: "A friend told me that this might be a 'certain' car. It this the one that was used as a dead drig dealer's display coffin for 3 days?"

Him: "He was a 'rap/hip-hop executive', & yes, this was his car. But what does that have to do with anything? He wanted to be buried in his car."

At least he is not hiding that fact about the car's history...but only when asked. He did say that he also has a "nicer" '04 or '05 Merci that is for sale, but not at a 'cheapo' price.

5. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    For those of you who claim that you'd own the car with no problem if the price was right, I thought the same. Actually owning the car is a different story, especially a car thats that recognizable, everybody knew about the dead man. After I told my wife the cars history, she wouldn't get in it.

Put it this way, if you have the money to buy a murci thats a deal (like I did at $185k), you certanly have the money to buy one thats never had a dead guy in it. Plus at the $219k that theyre asking, they must be dreaming. I had that car on ebay almost two years ago and it never did more than $198k, even without mention of the dead guy.

6. CornellCars

CornellCars Formula 3

Mar 24, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Does anyone besides me (and I'm a car dealer for chrissakes) find it really disturbing that this guy is actually suggesting that staggered wheels on a VT DON'T ruin the trans (front diff actually)...perhaps someone should let him know that THE WARRANTY IS VOIDED for exactly that reason...it'd be pretty funny if we could get a copy of the letter from prestige and email it to him. Heck, I thought that was pretty much common knowledge at this point - I'm shocked he'd even pretend...especially to the degree of saying "that's not true"...I mean, "I've never heard that" or "are you sure that's what you heard?" would at least leave you an out to not sound like an complete liar when the customer takes it to Lambo and they tell him $23k for a new front diff because it burned itself up...

7. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Well it's an easy car to spot in its current state. Put some different wheels on it or something.

I just asked my fiancee if she'd ride in it considering the history. Her answer: "sure, who cares? Screw that, I'd drive it to the company picnic."

RMX

8. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Any two-tone done with yellow can never be done right IMHO.

9. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    That car is just nasty....I feel bad for whoever buys it.

10. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    one less drug dealer/rapper, theres a real loss

11. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Like a crooked cop/lawyer........;)

12. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That is really nice. I would have no problem driving that around. Very nice

Can you explain this to me? What exactly are staggered wheels? Sorry, i'm not that technical ;)

13. MrScarface

MrScarface Formula 3
    BANNED

Aug 8, 2005
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Adam
    This car needs a date with a car crusher.

14. car_nut

car_nut Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Hugh McGowan
    Five shots, right? Brings new meaning to the term 'front, back and sides'. At least his hair looked good when he went to the big sportscar parking lot in the sky.

15. kumbayah

kumbayah Karting

Jul 3, 2006
    Dude' You said what I would have said!
    I wouldn't think twice about buying a car which had a fatality due to accident but this thing just does not seem right! I thing the rapper's bulging eyeballs got a major part in this detour.

+1!

16. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    The bulge you see are actually sunglasses and not his eyes.

17. ADON

ADON Formula 3

Feb 8, 2007
    Are you sure? I dont see anything on his ears.

18. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Yes, I saw the original picture, I think on the newspapers online site when it first happened, and it was a lot clearer. There was a different angle too. They might have been the type that didn't have the arms over the ears.

19. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    LOL¡

20. red360

red360 Karting

Dec 25, 2006
    ITS ON EBAY NOW!!!!!!!

21. shredder66

shredder66 Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2006
    Melbourne/Singapore
    Am I the only one who can picture Ronald McDonald jumping out of that car with a tray of happy meals?

22. Cicada

Cicada Formula 3

May 22, 2005
    Indian Wells, CA
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    +1

23. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D

Just wonderng, did this car bring you any bad luck? Any disturbance when you drive the car? Should be interesting to know.
    I was offered a Porshe C2 8 years ago, and someone got killed in it, It was going for a song, but I was too scared to even go in for a drive.. hee.
    well .. Please let me knw your experience.

Thanks in advance