Dubai Ferrari, Porsche, and Lambo Shops | FerrariChat

Dubai Ferrari, Porsche, and Lambo Shops

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by johnb@macarbon, Mar 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    For those of you not familiar with MAcarbon, we produce carbon parts for Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini. We've been a sponsor of Fchat for a number of years.

We do a lot of business with customers in the Middle East. At the invite of a customer, I'll be attending the Porsche Club Kuwait's Concourse event next week. While making reservations, I was able to tack on a few days in Dubai onto the trip. Due to the sudden nature of the trip, we have not had much chance to research Dubai or the other Gulf markets. Although I'd be kind of happy to spend a few days relaxing (Dubai does look amazing), I'd prefer to make use of the trip and visit some shops or companies specializing in the brands we deal with. Does anyone have suggestions with whoom they've had a good experience? We've been doing a bit of web research over the last few days and not found much.

I hope to be meeting MSeals (Mike in Kuwait) in Kuwait during my stay there. Any other Fchatters in Kuwait? Any Fchatters in Dubai?

Thanks for any guidance you can give.

2. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    John,

Looking forward to seeing you... let me know about the airport pick up...

Also, you might look through the Middle East threads and see who some of the active members are and send them a PM.

Mike in Kuwait

3. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    Good to hear you'll be coming to Kuwait :), would definitely like to meet up and introduce you to some friends of mine, Mike knows alot of people too, I'll PM my cellphone no.

Mike btw we're long overdue for our coffee ;)

S

4. abunawafff

abunawafff Karting

Jul 11, 2006
    i would also chek out the online sight of auto trader uae. it will give some idea of shops and places to visit that might need your product for there customers..
    off the top oh my head im thinking places like princess cars and 111 car trading, also exotic cars dubai and mabytop gear cars and al ain class mottors.

5. johnb@macarbon

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    #5 johnb@macarbon, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
    Mike,

Thanks for the airport offer.

Arezzo, it would be great to meet up and speak to you and your friends.

Abunawafff, thank you for the advice. I've seen the photos of the cars at Princess at it looks like an amazing place.

6. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Salman, let's try to get together while John is here... I'll call you tomorrow.

John,

I'll be waiting at the Starbucks on your left as you exit immigration and customs at the airport... I'll have the Ferrari jacket on so you won't miss me... also make sure you have my number with you in case you have a problem, as we discussed on mail...

Mike in Kuwait

7. johnb@macarbon

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    Sounds good! I hope to meet Salman and any other Fchatters while I'm there.

John