e60 M5 vs.550,575,360m and 996 TT (video) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

e60 M5 vs.550,575,360m and 996 TT (video)

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by romeoturk, Aug 16, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    Thanks, downloaded on my wifes notebook, with XP already.

2. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    these are my boys....and thats how we do it there. See, in Turkey it'll be well worthed to burn and crash that car your driving rather then let someone go by tou. Has not happenned yet. The better driver will end the victor. Simply because they'll come up to some traffic shortly. No light to light bull**** it will not end that fast. Let the games begin then. I would love to see some of you track junkies in that type of an enviroment. Go there find out how good really are. Some kid in a Golf GTI will own your track junky 360. Don't get me wrong I've been to the track myself plenty of times. Most times you do whatever you can the guy in the F40 is gonna go by. That does not happen in the streets of Istanbul.
    happy motoring and cheers

3. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    Uh huh, good advice that, let's all start street racing, endangering the lives of innocent bystanders, so we can make a Golf GTi appear to be quicker than a 360 Challenge. Or would that be demonstrate the complete lack of intelligence of the Golf driver? leave racing on the track/drag strip etc where it belongs, not on the streets where my family and friends are driving.

4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani

Thank you for allowing us access to your ftp site; lotta awesome videos on there.

5. romeoturk

romeoturk Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    MTL/BRN/Istanbul
    Oh hocam cok dogru soyledin...Bagdat Caddesinde neler gordum. Agabey, senin gordun Enzo ne oldu? Ben duydum ki 2 tane varmi$ Istanbul'da...

What he is saying is true tho, although dangerous racing in traffic, called Makas Atmak (roughly translates to throwing scissors)..I have personally been with a friend in a stock 2004 WRX and watched him take down a 360 like this...its all about nerves, quick thinking and reaction times. So many more factors and variables than on a track..I've heard alot of people who will sell there car immediatly if they are passed by some boy racer...

6. GiB_@!

GiB_@! Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2005
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Alex
    **** that comments stupid^ If I got passed by a wrx on the motorway Id just laugh and destroy him.. if he keeps going *thumbs up* his japcrap scores no points accept in his mind! Sorry to be so firm but I hate that attitude, no amount of nerves deciedes a race winner. These roll races are great, they prove the speed of the car but not driving skill. Id love to burn these idiots around a track.