Ebay ripoff from member "likeyoudontknow" | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ebay ripoff from member "likeyoudontknow"

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dm_n_stuff, Jul 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Except hard copy means he'll print out the PDF for you.

Here's his latest attempt to "clear this up"

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 11:15 AM
    Subject: RE: Ferrari Manual

Dave-

Thanks for the e-mail...I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU OUT, TRUST ME! However,....I already transmitted the information that I paid ************ $300+ for and all it takes if a second for you to download the information onto your local drive, so I don't need a return as I am sure you are aware that would be useless as you already have the information in hand.
    As for what you are referring to, I am not quite sure??? Maybe ignorance on my part to some degree, and if so I appologize. I paid for this information as well and all I am trying to to is recoup a little of the associated cost that I put out from ************...Are you catching my drift buddy?
    If you want a workshop repair manual I have that? If you want a spare parts manual I have that too? I thought you wanted a servicing manual intially??? correct???
    I am so sorry that you feel upset in anyway, and I wish there was something I could do for you? Maybe a K&N filter at my wholesale cost would make you feel better? I really dont know what else to tell you Dave but you seem like a good guy and I want to help you....
    Thanks,
    Randall

Guess he's still not getting it. Can you post the ebay listings?

2. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    why doesn't someone just blow a hole in this guys head and do everyone a favor?

EBAY doesn't need imbeciles as this jerk.

3. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    yes, he has those K & N filters....and he loves to sell them to you at his wholesale cost.

And yes, the hard copy is simply printing the PDF file for you.

He is a scum bag and has been running this scam for a while. He answered me the same way about my "manual"...he is playing with words and ignoring the fact that when I ordered and paid for the "manual" I asked if it was an original Ferrari printed Manual...in its original workshop form....and specifically excluded a CD Rom.

Anyone can download all sorts of stuff and charge for it. Why did he actually have that particular PDF file on CD Rom? He doesnt own a car like it or a TR or for that matter I doubt he actually owns any Ferrari. Ferrari owners are not scammers or crooks.

4. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    I will be the first:

He owes me $ 100 for a crummy CD and filter he sent me. He scammed me 12/04/04.

5. Ken

Ken F1 World Champ

Oct 19, 2001
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    Minority Report action huh? He WILL scam you Dec 4th? LOL

Ken

6. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I think that's 12 April 04

7. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    In American 12/04 is December 4 not April 12. In Europe it is the other way around. December 4 it was

8. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    So it was 03 not 04???????? I'm so confused :)

9. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    It was 2003

10. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    December 4, 04 is still six months away! Check year. ;)

11. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    Soory Speedy and everyone else, I did post a correction it was 2003; when you try to enter data rapidly, you make mistakes ( I make mistakes) and I apologize...it was December the fourth two thousand and THREE....please forgive me for causinf confusion....:)

12. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    besides I cant type very well...