Electric antenna 328 | FerrariChat

Electric antenna 328

Discussion in '308/328' started by Joel78, Sep 29, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joel78

Joel78 Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Stockholm sweden
    Full Name:
    Joel Alstergren
    Hi,

my electric antenna was missing when I bought the car so now I have found a new one (after much searching) that works as it should with the button on the console.

now to my question,
    how do I mount it in the body?, can't find any pictures online of how it looks originally, came with some mounting things according to pictures..
    View attachment 5263002 View attachment 3446174

2. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Both my '89 cars (GTS #80515, GTB #81085) have the same antenna ("Bosch "Autojet II") fitted exactly the same way. Hope it helps.
    Rgds

3. Joel78

Joel78 Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Stockholm sweden
    Full Name:
    Joel Alstergren
    thanks for the pictures:),
    my question is how it is attached, it probably shouldn't be attached only to the upper part of the body? (so the heavy part itself dangles in the air)
    (Mine is GTS from 1987)

Best regards

4. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    There is a small housing for a screw in the left bottom part of the antenna's body/fairing, which, through a metallic bracket, connects to a screw affixed on the inside of the fender. And yes, that's the only bottom holding point, the top is held by the top part of the fender, where the antenna's aerial exits.
    See enclosed pics. Keep in mind that, according to antenna's versions and M.Y of the car, it might vary...

Rgds
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Joel78

Joel78 Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Stockholm sweden
    Full Name:
    Joel Alstergren
    Thank you very much for the detailed pictures:):)

Best regards

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    which antenna did you find for the 328?