Elvetham Heath Car Show | FerrariChat

Elvetham Heath Car Show

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by seolio, Jul 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    #1 seolio, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
    Is anyone attending the Elvetham Heath car show near Fleet? Just off the M3. It is on the 20th July, there are loads of car clubs going including the Lamborghini Owners Club, I thought it would be good if anyone from here could attend, if you are not busy of course. It is an awesome show, I didn't go last year but know many who did and enjoy it every year.

I will be going of course.

See their website for more info - http://www.elvethamheathcarshow.co.uk

Cheers, Nick

2. Stradale Corsa

Apr 27, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I'll be there for the day, delivering a certain pale blue and orange Aston.....

3. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Really? is the DBR9 yours??? I love that car. Are you staying on the day? Would be great to meet you. :0

4. Stradale Corsa

Apr 27, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Unfortunately, no it's not mine!! I have the job of delivering it to events on behalf of it's owners at Aston Martin Racing. I'll probably be around all day, looks to be a good show.

5. seolio

seolio Rookie

Mar 5, 2008
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Still, an awesome job delivering such a beast. I may see you there then. I am looking forward to the show, looks to be really good and sounds it from what I have heard.