Engine oil leak after a clutch job at GTE Engineering in Pompano Beach FL | FerrariChat

Engine oil leak after a clutch job at GTE Engineering in Pompano Beach FL

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Exotic Lambo, May 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Exotic Lambo

Exotic Lambo Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2011
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Gianca
    #1 Exotic Lambo, May 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Back in November 2016 I had GTE Engineering in Pompano Beach Florida do a clutch job on my Maserati GranTurismo S; at the time they were very professional and did a pretty good job overall. They tune the TCU after and revised it even once again as I requested.

As part of the job they replaced the rear engine main seal with a new one but shortly after it started leaking engine oil.

I went back to GTE Engineering and they took the car back, inspected and pulled the bell-housing and transmission down just to replace the seal and pilot bearing ALL UNDER WARRANTY, not a dime charged to me which as you all can imagine I was happy and please once again.

I figure I share with the forum members that not all but some independent shops could be good or even better than dealers....

Cheers!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Good to hear even if the title is misleading. That car looks pretty nicely put together underneath.

3. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    The title is misleading. I was expecting something bad. You really should see if you can change it. Glad to hear of the excellent service!

Scott

4. Exotic Lambo

Exotic Lambo Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2011
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Gianca

I apologized for the title sounding misleading, it was not my intention actually the opposite, I am very please with GTE Engineering.

Thanks.