engine stay torque rod

Discussion in '308/328' started by Softtail11722, Jul 20, 2019.

  1. Softtail11722

    Softtail11722 Rookie

    Jan 30, 2017
    washington state
    Full Name:
    looking for a new or used engine support stay, the one that attaches to right valve cover and firewall. mine was replaced and need for judging at show. Any help would be great.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

  3. Pero

    Pero Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

    Apr 22, 2011
    Full Name:
    Peter R
    I think there are two different lengths depending on model. What is your Ferrari?
  4. kiwiokie

    kiwiokie Formula 3

    Aug 19, 2013
    Tulsa, OK
    Try calling Bill Young at GT Car Parts for a used one.
  5. absostone

    absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

    Jul 28, 2008
    and pray for a " callback"
  6. 4redude

    4redude Formula Junior

    Jan 13, 2005
    Someplace new
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    Rutlands has a pile of them in the warehouse. There are different lengths though, Peter is correct.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

Share This Page