Enzo drive pictures and THE best day of my life... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Enzo drive pictures and THE best day of my life...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Amazing...that is all I can say. :)

2. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    great day!!! thank you for the photos i think i saved almost evey one:)

3. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    thats amazing. glad you had a good time.

4. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Kathy and I had a fun time, its always wonderful to catch up with friends and make new ones!

Special thank you's to Lucio, Costa and the crew of FX Performance, Julie, Jean-Louis, and Byron for putting together a magnificient event. I can't wait until the next one!

Sunny

5. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
    I would like to get an issue of ********** if it is possible. Let me know please. A ride in the Enzo can bring new life into the words "great thrill" I can't imagine how Jordan was able to walk after he "drove it". Lucky guy and I am so happy for him.

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Thanks Brigitte! Pleasure meeting you! Hopefully you can make it out to the next events.

7. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    jordan, you lucky bast... :D
    awesome pics!

does anybody of you guys know the owner of the green/black 348 spider? look at my profile and you will know, why i'm asking ;)
    there are not so many around in this world!

8. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Brigitte,
    "**********" is the evolution of an event that is located at my coffee house. There were a number of us who are enthusiasts and started a little get together and now, it has turned into an event. We already host: www.sfvbikenight.com (wed. night 150-500 sportbikes), www.socaleuro (meeting place for large drives) and the Southern California Chapter of Audi North America. We have and are slowly become the motor sport meetig place for European cars. That is what we were aiming for. Our location is perfect (right off of the 101 at Mulholland) and we have a huge empty parking lot on Sundays. We want you! This past Sunday, there were a number of you that drove right past my location, and then there were two 355 spiders that i was chasing on the 101 south.

Due to the influx of these cars, i am redoing my website to include pics, drives, message boards, a weekly update (micro-newspaper), and other related topics/info.

By the by, I have the best coffee around, as I or my partner roast it all.

If you would like more info, just post.

I look foward to seeing you,

Dustin

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So i'm just now getting around to checking out these pictures... i was wasting time in the O/T political threads - what the hell was i thinking...?!?

This was just an awesome event - i should know, i was practically there...! Special thanks to Mark PDX, Jordan & Bob Callahan for keeping tabs with me via telephone throughout the day; thanks, guys, i really appreciated it... It was nice to at least be there, cellularly...

These are, of course, awesome pictures, as always... Jordan, you're my idol... Having driven an NNO, i now pray to YOU at night (Sorry, J.L.:D)...

Those XJ220s looked great... So did the Murcies, the GTRs and, of course, the blu Stradale... The NNO, though... The NNO looked awesome... However, it looked that much better with Jordan at the wheel...

Jordan, you're my hero...

Awesome event, everyone; Rick, it was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone... i look forward to meeting everyone (again, for some of you:)) when i get out there again...

10. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Damn Jordan....Damn. Just seeing all those cars would make it the best day of my life but getting to drive the Enzo thats crazy. If it wouldve came down to me and I got a offer to drive a XJ-220S or the Enzo I dont know which one Id even pick. The 220 was one of the very firt Super Cars I fell in love with, It'd be hard for me to choose. Id probally go with the Enzo, I wouldnt kill myself in that. Once again Jordan, WOW!!!!!!

11. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Ryan, Post the Videos...PLEASE?????????????

12. RyanZX6R

RyanZX6R Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Riverside County
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Chuck, Kevin has all of the footage that I took (it's his video camera after all)
    He's going to put it on disc. Byron and others have expressed interest in compiling as much video from different people into one disc which would be made available as soon as possible. But I will say that standing in the tunnel with all of those exotics flying past was sweet!!

13. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hey guys, movies of me driving are up!! Thanks so much to Jerry for hosting them on his server for me.

Anyway, nothing too special in the videos, just short clips of me putting around. The second one is my favorite because you can hear the engine a bit better after the downshift to 3rd. I think we only got up to 85 or 90 during that short little stint, so I wasnt pushing hard, but it still felt fast :) What an incredible experience!!

Hope you enjoy!

www.dt-clan.com/Slag/Jordan - Enzo/MOV01864.mpg

www.dt-clan.com/Slag/Jordan - Enzo/MOV01865.mpg

14. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Oh no! The links aren't working for me :(

Anybody else? Looks like it might be a temporary technical problem? I'll check back again...

15. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    working on it...one minute

16. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    No prob Jordan

17. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    By the way, regarding this...
    We have a bit of video footage. I dunno how good it is compared to others', but I can try to contribute mine if somebody wants. I haven't got it on the comp yet, but I was planning on giving that a shot tonight--though it might take some doing. Never done it before. Just let me know.

18. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Aha! Awsome.

19. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    Can you give us an up date on the tunel video...?

20. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    No updates yet...but from what I've heard, it was awesome to hear 58 cars rip down the tunnel!! :)

21. klfpaul

klfpaul Karting

Apr 7, 2003
    Murrieta, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin Paul
    Hi Everyone,

I will transfer the first tunnel video to my PC tonight, schedule allowing. Although the video is good, it unfortunately does not measure up to the experience Ryan and I had actually standing in the tunnel, sounded just like the tunnel in Monaco. The problem is that the sound was so intense that it seemed to overwhelm my consumer grade camcorder microphone (seem my post in the RACING section), so the sound is a little bit staticy and muted and, unless you listen closely or have an awsome sound system, does not have the resonance and echo that existed in the tunnel. Mind you, it is still good, but I am spoiled having heard it live! I am going to play with the audio track and see what I can do. I have also had this problem at Formula 1 events, but to a much greater extent, what with the eardrum blowing sound levels.

Yesterday I ordered a professional grade microphone and attenuator that can handle high sound pressure levels (high decibels) so I am ready for future FDC and F1 events. Ryan did record over 3 hours of video, so there is quite a bit more interesting video that will be compiled!

-Kevin

22. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Kevin, when my video gets up on the board, I have a shot in the tunnel and can see you in it. I thought that was funny when I realized it was a fellow F-chatter in there.

23. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    i just cant beleive you guys get to do things like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just had a tear drop down my eye

24. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    10 rsvp so far! Come one come all. Sunday 10 am