Enzo Driving School | FerrariChat

Enzo Driving School

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by TFPG96, Sep 24, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TFPG96

TFPG96 Rookie

Jul 13, 2016
    UK, Herts
    Hello Everyone,

Trying to do some research on the Driving Course offered to original Enzo owners. Trying to figure out if there was any kind of brochure/leaflet given to owners ?

It was mentioned from what i could find in this thread

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferrari-driving-school.5682/#post-76905

I have also found photos of a brochure that apparently advertises the driving school tuition? Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

joe sackey likes this.
  2. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010
    TFPG96 likes this.
  3. TFPG96

TFPG96 Rookie

Jul 13, 2016
    UK, Herts
    Thanks Robert however cant seem to get the link to work, can you double check? I have since found one online an bought it so should be able to upload all the info soon!
    Thanks

4. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010
    Ferrari Chat likes, sometimes, to put stars in a URL instead of showing it in full. I had not noticed it had done it here. Just change the stars to:

and it should work. Have you bought yours from auto lit (Automotive Literature Europe)?

edit: so Ferrari Chat really does not like me writing ************. They must be considered to be some kind of competitor and that must be bad. Try this without the spaces:

F e r r a r i s t u f f

5. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010