Enzo register | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Enzo register

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Garretto, Nov 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Register updated 15/03/2004, 22:31:04 cet

Including, among other, the recently discussed Belgian Enzo s/n 132646.

Regards,
    Garretto

2. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I wish I was included in THAT registry.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Garretto, is it updated in a different place...? i just went there and still see Armen's NNO at the bottom of the list...

4. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    @ NNO They are listed in serial number order ;) Earliest car first...

Good work Garretto :) Nice to see a Belgian Enzo in the list :);) Hopefully you'll track them all. What are you going to do with the destroyed ones...:(:(? Maybe you can list them with a RIP-label:);)

Greets, Alex.

5. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Yet again a new update (or better, a completion of yesterday's update).

This time, specially for NNO, with a new entry after Armen's Enzo ;)

some cars updated:
    132648 (the infamous crash)

www.enzoregister.barchetta.cc

6. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    blu Pozzi Enzo!!
    Not a big difference between the blu TDF but anyway I find the Pozzi Enzo looks better.

7. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Lighting is very different in both blues...

I prefer TDF, though must reckon I haven't seen many Pozzi in the metal.

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Garretto, i only spotted 2 new serial numbers since the last time i checked, 01/29/04...

9. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Try spotting harder...

There's at least 3 new s/n's plus several new pictures.

10. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    #110 urraco, Mar 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hello all,

Enzo Register just updated with a few more s/n's and pictures, thanks, among other, to your help:

etc.

Please send any contributions to [email protected]

Thanks!

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Garretto, thanks; i'll check it out again... Do you have any idea what the s/n was on the NNO that crashed and burned to a crispy pile of nothing, down in Texas...?

13. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi Carbon, I have no idea about that Enzo :(

I remember many posts about it but don't think the s/n was ever mentioned. I don't think the owner was any F-chatter, right?

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    No, as far as i know, he doesn't post or lurk... i'll keep searching; once i find it, i'll email you or post it somewhere... :)

15. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
  16. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Yet another update performed in the Enzo register:

Including interesting features like s/n 132651 reduced to a carbon frame and some well known faces... ;)

17. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Suggestions for your Enzo register...

The page is already HUGE... and you only have 82 Enzos and just a fraction of those have pics. And, I would suggest targeting mobile devices, such that someone could easily pull up your page when they see an Enzo and discover what's known... and whether to go to the trouble to record info to send to you.

Here's what I'd do:

Make the first page just a list of the text one-liners (as you have them): s/n - colors ext/int, tag, city, country, owner. No pics on this page. And put them in numeric order, so that someone can quickly scroll to the s/n in front of them.

Make each s/n a link to its own page that can have not only the one-liner info, but also any other info of interest. On that page put a stack of any photos you have of the car. Make the thumbnails no more than 160 pixels wide, to keep them quick and pretty on small phone-size and palm-size devices. Make each photo clickable to get to a page with the larger photo (as you have now).

That'll make your page an extremely useful site in the field! And will grow fine as your register gets far more than 82 Enzos and lots more pics.

FWIW,

18. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi Brian,

Thank you for your suggestions. I know something must be done with the page layout ASAP. I realised that long time ago. It's more and more user unfriendly. I was thinking of something pretty much like what you suggest. i need to work that out with the people at Barchetta.

19. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    That is a kickass register. If you check out my register I have 114 Enzo's but I do not have as many pictures as you. Feel free to use the SNs in my register in yours. That is why I make it public.

I am curious, are all the photos taken by you and or someone at Barchetta or are some taken from the web?

Edit:
    Opps here is a link with the stats I have on the Enzo:

http://www.ferrariforum.net/register/mstats.php?id=135

If you don't mind I will use the info in yours to update my colors. If the photos are not copyrighted I'd love to use them too. Keep up the good work, I love Barchetta, tons of info and good looking.

20. gaggi

gaggi Karting

Dec 8, 2003
    Switzerland
    Andrew,

What is your source for all "color unknown" Enzo ? This question because if there is no color information, it means that it was not spotted by someone, but rather taken from an official list or Ferrari importer. Is this 100% reliable ?
    Thanks anyway for sharing this information. I'll look at it carefully and add something if possible.

Regards,
    Greg

21. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    Well because I didn't see all the Enzos myself no it isn't 100% reliable. However, in most cases I have the color on my local computer but when I added the info to the database I did so in a fashion where doing this makes the most sense. I will then later update the info to the correct color. My sources are the same as anyones really. Emailed to me, list, spotted, photos etc.

As I'm sure you know as you do the same, it is a lot of work. Getting the info organized on my computer is a lot and then to upload it all to the web is just that much more. I have recently solved some of this as I learn from trial and error. Almost all the SNs in the register (Enzo portion that is) have the full VIN too and these I'm confident are solid. If you see any mistakes please let me know.

22. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi Andrew,

First of all, sorry for this late reply... :(

Thank you for your compliments. Yours is a kickass site, too :D.The pictures on my page come from various sources, most have been emailed to me by owners, fans, photographers, etc. I only took a couple myself.

I have no problem in you using the information displayed in my page (colours, plates, etc), but most of the pictures are copyrighted, please keep that in mind. Whether a picture is copyrighted or not, you can find out by clicking the thumbnail and when the picture window opens, in the bottom-right corner appears the name of the photographer (thus it means it's copyrighted). No name means no copyright, so I guess you can use the ones without a copyright.

Recently, someone emailed to me a huge list os supposedly Enzo s/n's (just the numbers) but I have replied asking for some certainty and didn't get a reply yet. Just as you do, I take most of the emailed info as correct (whenever it *looks* true) but sometimes, like in that huge list I mentioned, I prefer to double-check. I'll pay attention to your list to see if I can complete my register.

Best regards,
    Rodolfo - Garretto

23. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    Rodolfo,

Sounds great. I just wish I knew the SNs of the Enzo's I saw in Japan as I have photos of all of them. Send me a private message and you can use the photos for the SNs you know. I know the owners of 4 of them (2 in Tokyo, 1 Kobe, 1 Gifu) the other three I don't know. Then I have an 8th Enzo that is not pictured on my site.

Regards,
    Andrew

24. THawkbh

THawkbh Rookie

May 28, 2004
    Ridgefield, CT
    Full Name:
    Drew
    I never knew roger penske had one!

25. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Hi Rodolfo! Because FC was down a couple of hours ago, I already sent you a private email. Anyway, Andrew's great website FerrariForum lists 50 serialnumbers which are not on Barchetta yet. I can confirm 48 of them. I also found 17 other unknown numbers. So, that means 67 new serialnumbers! I'm sure you will have a big smile on your face right now :D :D :D