ENZO WARRANTY QUESTION | FerrariChat

ENZO WARRANTY QUESTION

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by SupercarGuru, Mar 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Hi Everyone,

If a US Enzo was sold overseas, there are many cases, does the car loose factory warranty?

How long is the warranty?

and what are the stipulations?

Thanks John

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Many car dealers including G.M. will not houner (sp?) a warrenty at all if the car is shipped to anothe country. A customer of mine brought in a zo6 Corvette from the U.S and the dealers here in Canada will not do any warrenty work on his car. Not too sure of the reasons for this but maybe Ferrari is the same.

I have seen several post regarding euro 360's on this board reagarding Ferrari doing warrenty work on those cars and it seems that they will not do it at all. I would assume the same for the Enzo.

I have no idea about the warrenty on the Enzo..may even be that it does not have one.

Tom

3. redhead

redhead F1 Rookie

Dec 26, 2001
    Full Name:
    ~Red~
    Ferrari SpA allocates $xxxx.xx dollars to each importer to take care of the Wty. issues that may arise with any new car. This is the reason that FNA or any other importer may not validate the wty, since that they are only allocated so much. If you do bring in an Enzo to this country, say from Germany, then you can send it back to Germany to get Wty. issues taken care of.

In regards to Wty.'s on car, as V-12 have 2 year Wty, and all Ferrari V-8's have 3 year unlimited mileage.

R

4. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Nope the warrenty is no good. Especially if a Ferrari is brought here from Europe. You can thank Chinetti for that.