Enzo's Birthday Celebration in Nashville! | FerrariChat

Enzo's Birthday Celebration in Nashville!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Crawford, Jan 14, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Enzo has a birthday coming up on Saturday, Feb. 18. This would be a great time for the first Nashville get together of 2006.

JCM615 has some connections at the Sunset Grill (Hillsboro Village area) and can get a block of parking reserved for the cars.

What time of the day would everybody like to meet up? Lunch? Dinner? mid afternoon? Please voice your opinion and we'll finalize the plans.

2. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    I'm all for it, I'll plan to be up there that weekend. Mid Afternoon/Dinner is probably better for me, but whatever works for you. I don't really do much during the day.

3. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Hey guys I should be able to come as long as I don't get called into work that Saturday. Is anybody else from the Knoxville area planning on attending? Oh and it'd be great to have it mid-afternoon or dinner time if that is possible.

4. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    FYI, Enzo is dead!

5. JCM615

JCM615 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2005
    Knoxville,Tn
    Full Name:
    J C
    We do Elvis's bday also. Surely you're not going to tell me..........?

6. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel

Yeah right. Now you're going to tell me there is no such thing as Santa Claus. lol

7. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    That's right, Elvis has left the building ;)

8. JGTCNSX

JGTCNSX Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2005
    Nashville, TN

You can count me in! By then I should have my 2004 Stradale. worst case I will take my NSX T.

9. lesliewales

lesliewales Karting

Jan 8, 2006
    Hi there.
    I'm from Chattanooga and would like to bring my Ferrari 355 Spyder F1. I also have a 250 GT PF Coupe which is in the garagehaving the fuel pump repaired - also my 246 GT Dino is in for starter motor repair. Please keep me informed about date, time and location.
    Cheers,
    Les

10. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Hi Les,

It's good to see you're on FerrariChat.

Have you ever thought about putting together a ride/get together in Chattanooga? It's such a pretty town; I'd love any excuse to go there.

Crawford

11. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Les,

I have seen you around town in your 250 (been a few years) but I also went to high school with your daughter Vicky. Glad to see you on the boards, and hope you can make it.

Crawford,

We should get something going on down here, get the nashville guys and we might be able to convince the atlanta guys to drive up too.

12. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Definitely! Laney and I are always up for Chattanooga. You've got some beautiful scenery, and I bet some great roads as well.

13. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    If I am stateside, I will drive up for the day. Don't have a firm schedule just yet, February is very busy, two international trips are already penciled in...

14. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    I was thinking more along the lines of spring time. We'll try and plan something soon though.