Enzo's for sale, any known buyers? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Enzo's for sale, any known buyers?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Andrewgavi, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    Black on Black's car on FML is now @ 1.25 having been at 1.4 for several months... I find it v hard to believe anyone would pay more than 1M for one of these. You could buy and F50, F40 AND a 288 GTO for 1.2M.

Edit - how appropriate this was my 399th post!

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Sorry, Wolfgang! The Euro has smacked the dollar down to the mat. All previously rich people in US, are now poor!

Thankfully, those of us that are poor were pretty much unaffected. :)

I did get a nice set of bar stools from Ken Lay, though.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Guys, its been...well... ok so far, but try and keep it civil.

Best,
    Auraraptor

4. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Wow, how does the insurance company sleep at night knowing they are insuring someone who has 2 Enzos as well as the other car collections???

I just can't imagine walking into my garage, scratching my head, and trying to decide if I want to drive the red one or the black one.........talk about stress.........

:)

5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    For all of the people who are pricing cars at whatever level they are (10MM, makes no difference), I'm curious as to what they are changing hands at. And all of this "oh, it's confidential" nonsense is pure BS, unless you're brokering them and are tryign to wring out an extra 200k.

I have decided that I have an Enzo for sale for 2MM. Doesn't matter what color, I got them all. After all, someone can pay me 2, and I'll buy one for 1.35 (right?), and be happy too. Hell, if I do it twice, that's a free Enzo for me.

--Dan

6. Challenge

Challenge Formula 3

Sep 27, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    EXOTICCOLLECT,
    I have access to all 399 Enzos so any color you can think of is possible. Asking $20M USD each. Delivery time will be about 6 months. Let me know if you are serious!

7. OLDCOLLECTOR

OLDCOLLECTOR Rookie

Mar 9, 2004
    I KNOW EXOTICCOLLECT. HE RIGHT ABOUT MARKET VALUE AND RIGHT ABOUT IMPORTATION ETC OF ENZO. IF YOU WANT A ENZO AT MARKET VALUE AND AT THE BEST PRICE YOU SHOULD PURCHASE YOUR CARD FROM HIM.HE A GREAT COLLECTOR OF CARS. YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BEST OF THE BEST THAT OUT THERE AT THE BEST PRICE. YOU GUYS WHO SAYING BUY THIS AND RE- SALE THIS AND 20 MILL ETC. LET'S GET REAL. LET BRING THIS DISCUSS TO REALITY. I PURCHASE A ENZO FROM HIM AND I HAVE PURCHASE OTHER FERRARI FROM HIM. I WILL NOT PURCHASE FROM ANYONE ELSE. SO GET REAL PEOPLE. I AM A BIG COLLECTOR OF FERRARI. EVERYTHING MOSTLY IN MY COLLECTION IS FROM EXOTICCOLLECT. I ACTUALLY IN PROCESS OF PURCHASING A BLACK ENZO FROM HIM FOR MY WIFE. I CURRENTLY HAVE A RED. GOING TO GIVE THE RED TO MY WIFE AND BLACK FOR ME. ANYWAY, THANKS EXOTICCOLLECT FOR THE DEALS AND THE BEST CARS YOU HAVE GIVE ME OVER THRU THE YEARS.

8. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    hahahahaha

9. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Rob,

Is there anyway we can ban this bull. This guy EXOTICCOLLECT is now representing himself as another buyer called OLDCOLLECTOR. Neither have any profile, history, verification.

This sort of blantant lying and misrepresentation really detracts from the quality of the overall board. :mad:

10. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Thanks for your advice as a long-standing member of Ferrari-Chat. One post surely indicates that you are clearly the owner of 2 Enzo's, 3 288 GTO's, 2 F50's and whatever other cars your imagination can conjure.

11. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Rookies with No Profiles!!

Can I trade in my San Francisco Bridge on an Enzo??? It's hardly used! I think it's red too, oh no it's GOLD, that's right GOLD.

Compare these guys with the the UK area, where a guy REALLY came up with a 275 GTB/C.

If you need me I'll be at the Bikini Thread! Later.

12. JeffB

JeffB Formula 3

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I 2nd that motion.

13. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler

LMAO.....William?????William Hung??????

14. OLDCOLLECTOR

OLDCOLLECTOR Rookie

Mar 9, 2004
    I just sign up to become a member. I just choose not to profile myself is my choice. People seem like here on these post. Is mind readers etc. I don't know no many of you. I know Exoticcollect. I purchase from him and I am curently purchasing from him. So the person who think he know me or think i am Exoticcollect needs to get a life and grow up. Be adult. Be civil.

Thank you.

15. OLDCOLLECTOR

OLDCOLLECTOR Rookie

Mar 9, 2004
    This board seems to me to have people who as nothing better to do but bash people or think they are the big guys or think they know everyone. Or they are the judge of everyone. They even think they are mind readers. They even think they are the only one can afford a Ferrari. They probally don't even have one. LOL. I don;t have time for B.S. Just seems like this Chat as too many judgemental people or self absorb people even shallow people among other things. People need to truely get a life. I know who I am and what I have and I don't have to disclose it to anyone. Neither does Exoticcollect.

16. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
  17. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    ok let me take a shot at this... This board has been and will continue to be a fantastic source of information for a vast group of people all over the world. As it is frequented by and is set up for Ferrari owners and fans of the Cars from a little Italian town then it also attracts a lot of people who assume the folks reading these pages have money.

Some do Some don't So what?

Some of the "newbies" or rookies with no profiles come in here and try and post things to their own financial benifit. IE things they want to sell but don't contribute to the exchange of informatinon or the discussion. there have been some real twits who have tried to pull some rotten things on the board.

Now if you look at some of the threads there are some interesting discussions regarding E-Bay and other sites offering for sale items they don't possess. THis is an issue that is ALL over the place but when the dollar figures get as high as this world has the risks are compounded as well.

If ExoticCollect and yourself are legit than we all will apologize but there have been too many people who come in here claiming to own things and lets be honest even in this crowd the thoughts of someone having 2 enzo's in their possession is a bit of a stretch.

That being said if you do have them, good on you, Enjoy them. Share your experiences but remember this is a community and you have to earn the respect of the rest of the community before you can start calling us names.

When you have been around for a while and have seen some of the crap that "new" users with no profiles pull then you will understand why this can be a pretty suspicious bunch. It is also a very good bunch.

Drive like you stole it
    Jim

18. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Thanks Jim. Well said.

There was a guy who "Popped Up" in the New York Region thread to sell an F40. First post, etc. Like our friend today.

Turned out to be legit, but he was unmercifully flamed for his "Serious Buyers ONLY" attitude.

If you want to be arm's distance from the deal, pay a broker.

But I'm going to look somebody in the eye before I buy a dam_ thing, $30K, $300K, or $3M. :)

Speedy"I'm in the Book"308
    (Actually that's my ex wife's house! Good Luck!)

19. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    And all that "I'm the best... I have the best..... at the best price........"

Geeez, man. That sounds like those screaming late night car dealers, that...

"LOSE MONEY ON EVERY DEAL.... AND MAKE IT UP IN VOLUME!".........

Turn it down, dude, you're hurtin' my EARS!

20. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    Wow - looks like a lot of activity on here since I saw this yesterday :) And I was all ready to stroke a check for 1.2 million........

21. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
  22. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Oh yes being twenty and having cars may be beyond some of you but maybe that is why you are so skeptical. My claims have been verified by more than one member (Martin @Callavino, and Exoticcollect,) along with the Moderator or Ferrarichat.com) I have offered them to be viewed in person and that is the best hint that I am for real. If need be I will have my collection shipped to the next meet and we can talk from there. Please I had no ill will for posting on the site, also as to fellows being led on that is completely understandable being skeptical. If you want to see the cars PM if serious and you and whomever you choose can inspect the car.

Andrew

23. Andrewgavi

Andrewgavi Guest

Dropgems, he is 21 years old. If he was selling his selling his personal 02 996TT X-50 would you be skeptical? I wouldn't because nowadays the rich are younger and relentless in the pursuit of money. But to go along with that scams are becoming more prevalent.

Andrew

24. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    No disrespect intended by my post. Yes I'm 21 and I have a Porsche Turbo, big difference from having 2 Enzos. Regardless, congrats on being able to afford 2 Enzos at age 20. Why are you selling an Enzo to get a CGT though? I'd personally rather have the Enzo. Either way, good luck with your cars.

25. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    After getting deeper into this thread I'm curious why some are quick
    to discredit someone who is perhaps younger from having the means or ability
    of owning an enzo?

I'd fly down just to look at an Enzo!!
    Besides, that southern weather has to be better than here in Indy.
    It would be a good excuse to take a break from the daily stress!

just my thoughts