enzo's for sale ----- | Page 2 | FerrariChat

enzo's for sale -----

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by tonyh, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Does anyone know anything about this Auto Salon place in Germany? It seems almost impossible to have such a large inventory. http://www.autosalon-singen.de/auto-salon.cfm?languageID=GB

It seems to me also that they may just not update their inventory listings, since one of the F50 listings describe it as though it is still in production. Anyway, I would just be curious to learn about this place. Some of the showroom shots are just amazing.

2. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    "I don't recall seeing pics with a 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo next to each other"

Ferrari of Washington had these four cars in one room at their recent reception. It was ... remarkable.

3. bert308

bert308 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    Roermond Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bert Kanters
    I have this picture in 924x1200 pixels if anybody wants...

4. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Dealt with them when I was trying to find a car. They basically have a database of people accross Europe that want to sell their car and they try and sell it on an agency basis. I had seen a car I was interested in and called them. They basically wanted me to sign a contract and put money in an escrow account before having seen the car. They would then source the car and I would go to see it. If it met all the criteria of the contract I would have to buy it. Basically, once you sign, they bring the car in and make it conform to the contract spec so it is a done deal when you visit. I was uncomforatble with this method and requested details which they could not supply for over 2 months. I got very suspicious and called the whole thing off. Subsequently, I found that this car was actually in the UK and that I had seen it anyway. The asking price was also £10k more than the asking price here !!!

On the other had, I heard some people went there and the showroom is fantastic !

Cheers
    Philip

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, Dr. Bob... Go to this thread; Page 18, picture #319... It's not the four cars in question, but it's a picture of a 288, F40, F50 and an Enzo all in one... :)

6. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Bert: would love it in large form.

--Dan

7. greg512tr

greg512tr Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 19, 2002
    Dallas TX
    Full Name:
    Greg B
    wolf wrote the gentleman is selling the cars "in a bash". Can someone please translate for us colonists? I tried the U.K. slang dictionary and came up with the following...I don't think it means bashing the bishop:)

A dictionary of slang - "B" - Slang and colloquialisms of the UK.
    An attempt. E.g."Try having a bash at the next question if you can't answer the first." bash the bishop Vrb phrs. To masturbate. Jocular...
    http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/b.htm

8. taunus

taunus Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2002
    Germany, Osnabrueck
    Full Name:
    Ansgar
  9. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    it's an amazing place, i was there in summer when i was inspecting the car which marc hedge finally purchased. but as far as i know they do not own most of the cars, they are mainly brokering.

trevi

10. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I need one for $ 1.1 M color does not matter.
    Has to be US car.