Ernie Boch Jr. profile in WSJ RE section: 512TR shown | FerrariChat

Ernie Boch Jr. profile in WSJ RE section: 512TR shown

Discussion in 'New England' started by ryalex, Sep 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
  2. blown94conv

blown94conv Karting

Feb 3, 2007
    Berlin, CT
    Full Name:
    David
    It’s behind a paywall.

pilotoCS likes this.
  3. stretchgeneral

stretchgeneral Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 9, 2014
    MA/TX
    Full Name:
    McK
    Great spread.

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Sometimes if you type the exact headline wording into google you can view the article even if behind a paywall.
    Try copying and pasting this (it worked for me on a newly opened webpage even though I have a subscription, it didn't ask me to log in):
    Ernie Boch Jr. Is Known for Pushing the Envelope. His Collection of Homes Is No Different.

ryalex likes this.
  5. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Around 2 years ago I ran into Ernie Boch Jr. outside of the Brothers Market in "downtown" Weston. I was coming out of Dumpling Daughter next door with a take out order and noticed a silver 412 parked a couple spots away from me. As a former 400i owner, I naturally went over to check it out. We had a nice chat about the car and Ferraris in general. At first I didn't recognize him but, after he mentioned his "shop" in Norwood, it dawned on me and he confirmed who he was.

Definitely a different character with some unusual tastes but overall I think that he deserves his reputation for philanthropy and being a decent human being. With money. Lots of money.

ryalex likes this.
  6. stretchgeneral

stretchgeneral Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 9, 2014
    MA/TX
    Full Name:
    McK
    Dumpling Daughter is our favorite. I think I pick up there at least once a week. Wonder what he was doing in Weston?

ryalex likes this.
  7. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth
    His kids go to my kids school. Don’t know him but was @ Norwood w my son poking around a while ago and checked out his Matt silver/grey 812 which was in the service bay. So nice.. lighter interior… I Decided to get an F12 that day..

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ryalex and Davesvt2000 like this.