EURO Sunday PICS | FerrariChat

EURO Sunday PICS

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by need4speed, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. clokey

clokey Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul
  2. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    wow ... thats awsome! Must have been fun.

3. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    We left Newport around 8:15 and drove up to Malibu then up to the Coffee House. Thank goodness Steve and Paul knew their way around up there because I get lost in my own backyard The turnout up there was pretty good. It was fun driving back down to Malibu where it was cooler.
    Did any of you guys see the crashed bike parked by the side of hill?
    We wanted to hit all the exotic car dealers in BH but they are all closed on Sunday. I guess they figure if you are going to spend $250K on a car you can do it during the week! Black on Black was doing some picture taking of their cars so we did get to check out an F50 an Enzo, more 550s then I have ever seen in one spot and 2 512Ms.
    After being up until 2am watching the F1 race the night before I think we were all pretty beat. Great day, thanks everyone.
    Kal, let me know how the video turns out.

Rick

4. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    wow!!! THANK YOU ALL. What a great day. There are more pics at http://www.villagecoffeeroaster.com/events/32104/index.php

It was a great showing. Thank you for all of your effort. It was absolutely my pleasure. I know that there is going to be pics in the Acorn newspaper and hopefully the Daily News too. You all really made the day.

Regards, Dustin

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Kevin - Nice to meet you also.

Rick - You definitely had it right - After the F1 races and this long day, I'm beat! Was a great weekend - Always nice to spend an entire weekend with F-chatters watching the F1 races & then cruising around LA!

Was cool to see the 2 512M's at black on black - The yellow one we had just seen a month before at FX performance.

6. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
  7. mighty

mighty Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Is the first pic at Rodeo drive?

8. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    Hey everyone, I'm up to go next Sunday for sure on the 4th...anyone wanna come along?

9. clokey

clokey Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yep....Rodeo Drive....we took a detour on the way home.....quite a few smiles along the way....ended up at Black on Black to check out which cars to buy next!

Cheers!

10. 150shot

150shot Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2003
    San Dimas, CA
    so anyone plan on going this Sunday?

11. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Kathy and I might swing out that way if we're awake and looking for breakfast. Will know on Sat.

Sunny

12. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    You can count on me being there
    I makeit there every Sunday around 10am

13. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
  14. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    This sunday i have an interesting SUV showing up...a Super Charged Caddillac XS-500 Escalade.....Get this, 0-60 in 6.5 and .88's in the lateral acceleration...they boast huge breaks and a "sports sedan ride and handling". It is advertised in the du Pont. Should be here at 9am. Retails around the 100k mark.... should be interesting....