European Certificate of Conformity | Page 2 | FerrariChat

European Certificate of Conformity

Discussion in '612/599' started by fergusonrs, Aug 6, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Motorama

Motorama Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stijn Van Loffelt
    actually i didn't need one at all. since the car was already a EU registered car, they don't ask it to get a licence plate. Would still be nice to have a copy of such a folder..

2. Fellena

Fellena Rookie

Jul 20, 2019
    Uk
    Full Name:
    Fabio Brusato
    I forgot to say , you won't need one if the car is 10 years old or more ..

3. Motorama

Motorama Karting

Jul 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    Stijn Van Loffelt
    depends on the country..

4. Zaza

Zaza Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2017
    Brittany & Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Xavier
    Required in France ! My car, originally dutch, went to Switzerland and required COC to be registered in France ! By the way my multimedia 599 book is in Dutch. If a dutch reader wants to exchange for an English ( or French one) I am your man

5. AliK90

AliK90 Rookie

Mar 22, 2023
    Full Name:
    Ali Mohamed
    Hi,

I bought a Swedish 612 in December and have been trying to get the Ferrari COC for registration in France for 3 months now with no success. The car was inspected by a French Ferrari dealer at the end of December and I am still waiting for the factory COC documents to get the car registered. Does it usually take this long? and any advice on how i can speed up the process?

Makuono likes this.
  6. Makuono

Makuono Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2014
    Full Name:
    Ricardo
    The Ferrari Technical Statement (unique to the VIN of the vehicle) of my car took less than a month, after the inspection at the official dealer.

You can contact them here: email: Satdocumentation at ferrari.com

(I guess its still the same email address I used)

7. AliK90

AliK90 Rookie

Mar 22, 2023
    Full Name:
    Ali Mohamed
    Thank you! I just sent them an email and I really hope it works as I tried the customer service email a couple of times but they keep telling me to get back to my dealer.

FIN612 likes this.
  8. mike051

mike051 Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    In July 2019, I have done it for my 612 in Lecoq, near Paris. I received the COC 6 weeks later (the factory was closed 3 weeks in August).
    What does you dealer say? They have to manage it, as they have their markup on it.

9. mike051

mike051 Karting

Jan 21, 2019
    BTW, are you sure the COC is necessary? Did you start the ANTS procedure (French registration procedure)? Most of the cases, all fields are ok and you don’t need to provide a COC. D fields and K field are full in the Swedish registration?

10. AliK90

AliK90 Rookie

Mar 22, 2023
    Full Name:
    Ali Mohamed
    I am not very aware of the details as this is being handled by the dealership that sold me the car. I do not live in France and I am buying the car to keep it at a second home in France. The whole registration procedure is being handled by the seller who is also following up with the Ferrari dealership. I just got a contact at the Ferrari dealership and will try calling him to get a direct update.