European Exotic Center in FL - any experiences? | FerrariChat

European Exotic Center in FL - any experiences?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by sdematt, Mar 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sdematt

sdematt Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Greetings folks,

I'm looking into a vehicle being sold by European Exotic Center in Clearwater, FL.

Has anyone had any interaction they'd like to share here? Anything positive or negative would be great, I just have very little information on their reputability.

Thanks!

-Matt

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Yes , that would be Gabe. Good man , I've known him for ~ 2 years and have only heard very positive things and I recall he has a Grigio 458 which looked really nice. It was parked next to me at DuPont event a week or so ago. I will be using his services when my warrantee runs out on my 458 . Many people I know use his service department on a regular basis. Ps. I have no affiliation with the car.

3. 1919A4

1919A4 Karting

Apr 21, 2011
    Saint Petersburg FL
    They worked on my 430. Very satisfied.
    I think they are an authorized service center for the Koenigsegg. I have seen some very expensive cars there.

4. pm83a

pm83a Rookie

Sep 8, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Walter
    They are a fantastic group. I deal with Gabe, Evan and Tony and they are top notch. I bought and service my 512TR with them. I highly recommend using them for sales/service, they all have many years of experience with Ferrari and other makes.

Walt

5. 4redude

4redude Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2005
    Fungus Corner
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    Gabe is top notch all the way, knowledgeable, honest and extremely competent.

6. Ed Russell

Ed Russell Rookie

Nov 24, 2018
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ed Russell
    Matt wondering how this transaction came out. I am in Arizona looking at a car online that they have. I don't have time to make it down there but based on everything I read about these guys I am tempted to just buy the car and have it shipped.

7. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Ed , my last post in here was ~2 years ago. Many of the Sarasota Ferrari Drivers Group still use his services. I have not bought a car from Gabe but many of my friends have his reputation is still stellar. All the best ,Kirk.

8. Ed Russell

Ed Russell Rookie

Nov 24, 2018
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ed Russell
    Thanks Kirk, Pulled the trigger this morning. Nerve racking but I just have a very good feeling about the Gabe and the shop based on everything I have read. Nothing like dropping a chunk of change sight unseen. Excited to be joining the group.

9. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Well ... what did you buy ?

10. flifer

flifer Karting

Mar 3, 2016
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Mike
    i bought a very beautiful 488 from this place, I dealt with Josh - very smooth transaction- would buy from again!

11. Ed Russell

Ed Russell Rookie

Nov 24, 2018
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Ed Russell
    Ended up Buying 95 355 GTB.

12. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Congrats man , post pics .

13. Pritesh Patel

Pritesh Patel Rookie

May 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Pritesh Patel
    I am planning to buy from European exotic tomorrow
    Any suggestion ?
    Buying a 2016 California T
    Should I purchase new power warranty from the tampa dealer ?

14. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I guess that all depends on how you want to sleep. I purchased one for my old 458 spider and never used it. However, I slept well.
    Best ,Kirk.
    Ps. GABE is a first class outfit. Congrats and post pics

15. Pritesh Patel

Pritesh Patel Rookie

May 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Pritesh Patel
    Kirk
    Thank you

16. Brevson

Brevson Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    These guys have a 2007, F430, with 16,920 miles that I am interested in. Anybody know anything about this car. Looks like the place is just outstanding to do business with. I just missed a one owner 2007, F430, at Naples Sports Car. Those guys also appear to be super folks to do business with. Anyone know someone that is looking to sell their F430 let me know. Thank you, Brad Ferguson.

17. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    You might want to PM Yellow Compass.