EuroSpecExotic vs. Cavallino Motors | FerrariChat

EuroSpecExotic vs. Cavallino Motors

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by EuroSpecExotic.com, Sep 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EuroSpecExotic.com

Mar 9, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Philip T. Haupt
    Ok Martin, Lets do this.. I want to clear all your BS that you are bringing to the table. Ive got six moniters running and F-chat / you have your own. Im in my office 8-10 hrs a day, so im ready.... or would you prefer to just talk on the phone? Ive tried calling you 8 times today and you refuse to talk. maybe this will get you to...

2. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    Translations:

phils office = Jail cell
    8-10 hrs a day = semi lockdown
    tried calling = seeking guards permssion to use the phone
    six monitors = Jail Guards

Please disregard this thread and refer to sticky thread titled "Eurospec Exotic" where Phils true past is exposed in page after page.

Phil would prefer you don't read that thread.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    You are wasting my time.
    No I will not respond to you and your useless ramblings in this seperate thread.

For everybody, read the "Eurospec Exotic Thread" in the sticky section!

4. EuroSpecExotic.com

Mar 9, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Philip T. Haupt
    please, everone already knows.....

5. EuroSpecExotic.com

Mar 9, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Philip T. Haupt
    I will dissect you brutal ways and expose your inability to forgive and to be fair to others even when they have made mistake in the past... Im coming for you Martin as i did for Gene at EuroMotorSportsSucks.com

6. EuroSpecExotic.com

Mar 9, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Philip T. Haupt
    Martin is unfair and cruel ... Please read all of his threads that apply to EruoSpecExotic...

7. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Why are you taking this out of the EuroSpecExotic thread? A whole thread dedicated to your issues isn't enough of a soapbox?

The Florida mods should merge this back into the EuroSpecExotic thread.

8. EuroSpecExotic.com

Mar 9, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Philip T. Haupt
    martin has something against me personally and doesnt need to be brought to the other thread. He wants to go round and round lets get it going outside of the other one. He prob has nothing to do with why i came to this chat room. So, cmon martin... lets get going,

9. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    This needs to stop as it is getting really stupid. So far, there has been no evidence to support anything other than what the original thread stated.

This dealer, EuroSpec, should get the hint and just walk away. Their actions in the last few posts have demonstrated serious personal issues with which no one on this website is qualified to assist.