EVERY SUNDAY GTG IN CALABASAS | Page 3 | FerrariChat

EVERY SUNDAY GTG IN CALABASAS

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by s4dustin, Jan 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    I want all of you here......again, what is it going to take?

2. zsnnf

zsnnf Formula 3

Sep 11, 2003
    "If you build it they will come"

Every try to feed a wild animal out of your hand? If you throw the food at them, I don't think it works. If you hold your hand open and remain still.......

3. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    That is the plan....and thanks for the suggestion....you have never met my girlfriend :) the animal part.....I will get you all here. The ball is rolling and the momentum is amazing. Point of interest: May 1st 350-500 classic mustangs from the east coast (ponytail club) including a GT 500 Eleanor on loan from Shelby. They will be here for a couple of hours. Yes, i am learning about zoololgy.

4. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    A closer location to OC???

5. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    If you want the img it's about 2mb just pm and i will send it

6. Ron

Ron Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2002
    LA
    Mike, it was good to see you on Sunday. Your car looks great and you handle it great also.

See you at the next one.

Ron

7. team360

team360 Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott Platt
    Mike & Ron that was a fun morning. Let me know when you guys want to meet up again for a drive. I can get a few others to go. Maybe we can at least setup a once a month time? 1st Sunday of every month at the village coffee?

8. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    You guys let me know what you are thinking and i will acccomodate....people were saying 1 or 2x a month.....

9. den1s

den1s Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    Are you expecting people this Sunday as would love to come down as its so close and being a coffee addict i guess i can meet a few of my addictions in a single stop
    dennis

You guys let me know what you are thinking and i will acccomodate....people were saying 1 or 2x a month.....[/QUOTE]

10. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    every sunday is the deal.....it is growing...but within the next 2-3 months.....forgetabout it! It will be huge and mostly euro! Check my new thread as well....cigars.....

11. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    I would like to add,

That 2 weeks ago a red/tan 355 spider drove through the parking lot and never saw us........all 5 of us....

12. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    an intersting group is coming.....6 skylines.

13. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    I love My skyline .. R34

14. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Hey Mike, we share a mutual friend. I was telling him about the sunday thing.....and he says "i will call my friend Mike", Mike who? You

Small world
    d

15. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    who is it?
    and whats up for today it's so awsom let go for a ride
    anu up for it I will be at the coffiee house at 10am for a run
    to malibu

it's 815 now

16. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    good to see you mike....nice chatting....see you tomorrow. Say, if you talk to our friend..see if he wants to come down too....if i see him or the family first i will also invite him....d

17. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Thanks for coming out.......Mike......as you made your departure (sideways), everyone chimed in and said......"wow, he really does drive the car"...."he is not afraid of it" etc.....Dennis, a pleasure as always.....and the Hidden Hills gentlemen, I should have a bunch of your neighbors coming relatively soon. The 512's thank you as well. It is just getting better and better. Regards,
    D

18. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    The weather is looking great for this Sunday, Enjoy the SB drive and as always, if you would like to stop by it would be my pleasure.
    d

19. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Sunday was great here at the village coffe roaster...new cars came in : gt-2's, gt-3s, and turbos....the ones you probably saw on the top of stunt on the Enzo drive....So i left the shop on the way to the beach, approaching stunt and what do i see? a Lambo and a 360 flying toward me 100-120 mph+ then a procession of 15 other F-cars....thinking it is you all, i flip around catch up at the stop sign near calabasas high....and follow them to the Commons.....introduce myself, I guess they were with a group of you earlier (Costa in a 350 z) and they said Mike S. was there too.....in any event, i am going to try to get them in too! Exciting times.

Is there still an impromtu for this Sunday at the V.C.R. ? Let me know and i will see if i can get the others (i met yesterday in too along with the porsches...)

Also, if anyone wants the cigars...let me know..the weather forecast is HOT HOT HOT.
    D

20. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    Yes s4dustin ,
    we were there with the rat pack,
    Costa and I had a buddy join up with a
    p-car 550, and had a bite to eat at the rock store.

What a day!! the group even meet up with a guy in Malibu that had a
    red/red enzo very nice color combo.

Mike

21. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    Nice....i was head toward when they came screaming by....screaming! It was beautiful. My girlfriend was hanging out the sunroof taking photos at 70+ mph as i turned to try and catch up. Nice to hear from you Mike. D

22. need4speed

need4speed Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Pacific Palisades
    Hi Dustin,

What color is your S4? I saw a nice dark blue metallic S4 when I was coming back from the Santa Barbara run. Southbound 101 at around maybe 3-4PM Sunday.

23. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    silver avant, tinted windows and Thule bike racks. If it was a blue avant, I saw the same out in thousand oaks. Very Clean. I am going to start to modify in the next month or 2.......d

24. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
  25. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004