Evolution of the 355 during production | FerrariChat

Evolution of the 355 during production

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by KurtK328, Feb 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KurtK328

KurtK328 Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2001
    Villeneuve-Loubet, France
    Full Name:
    Kurt Kjelgaard
    Hi,
    I am looking into buying a 355 and need to know more about the different model years.
    Can anybody make a sort of timeline showing the technical changes (and what to look out for) during the production period?
    This could be done for other models as well and be part of a "Buyers Guide" section.
    Thanks

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    kurt I cannot believe that this is not here somewhere - try 'search' - you could also try a really good UK site called www.the355.com

3. KurtK328

KurtK328 Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2001
    Villeneuve-Loubet, France
    Full Name:
    Kurt Kjelgaard
    Thanks, greyboxer - looks very interesting.
    I was thinking that a Buyers Guide section on FChat for different models would be useful (and attract attention) - based on inputs of course from the many experts on this site.
    Is it possible to "copy/paste" from other sites? With permission, of course.
    I realize, however, that someone has to do the editing of all this information and keep it up to date as new information surfaces.

Who?? I don't know.

Anybody?

4. Douge

Douge Karting

Apr 22, 2006
    Thank you for the link, great resource.

5. 1Turbo

1Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2005
    LA$ VEGA$
    Full Name:
    Jimmy K
    FORZA #21: FEB 2000 has a 355 Buyers Guide in it.Worth Ordering, only $8.

6. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    We have that for the 348 model. It is the homepage on NoDoubt's user profile. Someone should have a similar thing for the 355. The page listed above is a good reference, but is basedin the UK and there is likely info that is specific for a US 355 owner.
    :)
    BT

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    My former 355 (now JSL's), was the 355 featured in that, by the way. Great read.