Evora S Clutch Change | FerrariChat

Evora S Clutch Change

Discussion in 'British' started by David Lind, Aug 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Sorry if this has been covered before, but I am away from a computer & can't do full research. What is a high/low figure for a clutch change on a manual trans Evora S?
    Thanks

2. au-yt

au-yt F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 13, 2006
    Burradoo... Actually
    Full Name:
    Graeme
    David, I haven’t needed this yet but I asked the dealer and he commented it can be done with out removing the engine.
    May I ask what milage is on your car?

3. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    I don't have it yet! Very soon, I hope. Just doing my "due diligence".
    Thanks

4. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott

It runs from $4,000 to $8,000 depending who does it. 8k for a dealer and much lower for an indy as they say. One thing many do is put the Evora 400 clutch in as its much lighter and a direct replacement from what I have read.

5. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    As an FYI I have 26,500 on my car and the clutch is still in good shape. Many get 80k+ out of their clutches. The ones who don't wouldn't get many miles out of any clutch.

Oh and clutch issues at least many early failures were directly related to the clutch line boiling issues. The master cylinder tends to go bad due to this and then the clutch goes quickly. If ever you are driving and your clutch peddle hits the floor, research it quickly. I took mine into the dealership when it happen, they said nothing was wrong with it. Some quick research on LotusTalk forums and I had the fix.