Excellent experience at Carstore of Glenside | FerrariChat

Excellent experience at Carstore of Glenside

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by steveinct, Sep 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steveinct

steveinct Rookie

Mar 26, 2004
    Connecticut, USA
    Just got home from picking up my 1997 355 Spyder. Most excellent experience dealing with Carol and Tom at the Carstore of Glenside in PA.

I bought the car through email correspondence with Carol and only seeing pictures (along with having a PPI done). They valued my trade in this manner as well.

Car was very truthfully represented...the process was quick, they were very accommodating of a last minute oil change, and I am one happy guy! This is an incredible car...I had a nice 175 mile trip home to really get to know it.

I would recommend them highly.

Thanks Carol and Tom!

2. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Congratulations!

3. CarStore

CarStore Karting

Sep 19, 2003
    Hey Steve:

It was great doing business with you. We are always willing to trade Ferraris as nice as the 328 you traded. Enjoy the 355 Spider. I hope you trade it back in someday for your next Ferrari. Thanks for the good word. Did Carol send you any pictures to post?

Tom

www.carstoreofglenside.com

4. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Tom,

You have a PM.

5. steveinct

steveinct Rookie

Mar 26, 2004
    Connecticut, USA
    Tom, Carol was nice enough to send some great pics! I'm too busy driving to take any, so they're great to have. :) Thanks again!

6. ETW

ETW Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Congratulations! Was it the Grigio Alloy or Azzuro one?

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Good to know, since Car Store of Glenside is in our neck of the woods. And congratulations on your purchase. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Tom / Carol - good to know there are still some honest dealers our there. :)

8. TURBOQV

TURBOQV Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2003
    NV and Utah

Tom and Carol have done me right many many times. Their ethics and integretiy is refreshing. The Ferrari world is a small community, that is for sure!!

I also recommned them highly.

Congrats on the car!

Happy Motoring

9. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    glad to hear you had a good experience with them and love your new car. the 355 Spider is great. have fun but when you get a chance take some pics!