Excision surgery on my face today | FerrariChat

Excision surgery on my face today

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Capone, Nov 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Capone

Capone Karting

Mar 29, 2005
    Midwest
    I got a little cyst on my cheek right under my eye. It's not noticeable but it bothers me to touch it. Anyone had anything like this done before?

2. AKS

AKS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Sin City
    Had a cyst behind my ear lobe removed about a year ago. It was quick and painless. Humorous actually as the cyst squirted "cyst juice"(not quite the medical term I know) on the intern who was getting a better look per the doctors orders. LOL

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I had one on my leg of all places. Got out the shot with a go called "Carbocane" or something like that and was going to work on it myself. In poking it with my scalpel to see how tender it was, the damn cat jumped up in the bed I was setting on and I fracking stabbed myself in the cyst. That pretty much drained it.....

4. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    i had one on the back of my head, kept picking and picking at it, finally ripped it off and the thing would not stop bleeding for the longest time.
    I know I know it's gross but since we're sharing.

5. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Yep......the only part that hurts is when the stick the needle in to freeze you......no worries bud !!