Exhaust Labor Estimate | FerrariChat

Exhaust Labor Estimate

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by unogib, Apr 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Looking at adding a new exhaust system to the incoming GTC Lusso. For those that have done a full system, what was the cost of installation? Any of you tried doing it yourself - if so how was it? Thanks in advance.

2. lamborarri

lamborarri Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    I have done it.

If it's really a full exhaust which includes 1. front pipes (cats), 2. x-pipe, 3. link pipes (between x and muffler, you will need to cut your stock pipes to save the cost, or have all the rear subframe remove to do the installation), 4. muffler, 5 tips.

It depends on how far you gonna go, if you are going to do the link pipes, you will need an experienced mechanic. Everything is straight forward but time consuming.
    A full exhaust installation on Lusso easily starts from $2k I would say.

3. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Thanks! I heard rumblings that the full system is very in depth. Checking with dealer to see what their labor rate would be. Unfortunately no good independents around me.

4. lamborarri

lamborarri Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    ^ which exhaust system are you getting? Very few brands do full exhaust. Most of them just muffler and the x pipe

5. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    Would love Novitec but leaning towards Kline. Can anyone share their experience with Kline?

6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I just put a full Kline in my Lusso last year....PM me or email me [email protected]